Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Rules & General Tactics!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Wing Rules & General Tactics! Empty
PostSubject: Wing Rules & General Tactics!   Wing Rules & General Tactics! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:23 am

This was posted on my lair by a PUA named Shine and I thought it could benefit the community. This is kind of long but has some great tips.

1st Read the pages in Magic Bullets about winging (Chap 21 I think)
2nd Read Futures Post on Winging:

"If you're going out with a guy who doesn't approach very often, that's not a wing. That's a friend. What makes a good friend? I think that's another thread. If we're talking about wings and not just other PUAs with differing degrees of suckage who happen to be going out with them, then the underlying assumption is they have a role in the set, either running interference or raising your value or pulling girls alongside you.

That said, a good wing
a.) comes in at roughly the same energy level as you,
b.) accomplishment intros you to your target,
c.) neither accepts nor actively discourages touching from your target,
d.) engages the obstacle, even if she's an UG or a dude.
e.) will be the big, shiny thing only as long as it takes to contaminate you with his high value. He will then stop being the big, shiny thing so that you are not forced to AMOG and hemorrhage any more value over him being more interesting than you. (It's even worse if he's a big shiny thing who is NOT interesting but rather obnoxious, because then he contaminates you with his shitty value.)
f.) lets you finish your threads, so you are not forced to AMOG and hemorrhage any more value over him being more dominant than you. (It's even worse if he has no calibration when doing this, since him being a boorish prick interrupting everyone without social consciousness contaminates you with his shitty value.)
g.) doesn't touch your target more than a simple handshake for strangers or, depending on circumstance, a casual hug or cheek kiss for social circle or day 2s. The difference between the PUA and the guy who is always getting LJBFed is comfortable kino escalation. If your wing touches your target more than the initial meeting pleasantry, get a new fucking wing. If you open the set, you do a takeaway, and your wing is locked in with your target, he is wrong. No $*!@.
h.) pumps your state and his before and during an evening.
i.) has solid enough game to keep the obstacle distracted and isolate quickly.
j.) is chill when you @*#$ up. Everyone has off nights. Everyone has sets where they blow it. Everyone makes mistakes. If your wing tries to be some alpha gorilla prick when you make an error, he might be a fine wing, but he's a dick, and it will make it harder to wing with him in the future because you'll be less willing to experiment with your game, less willing to venture beyond your comfort zone.
k.) won't put up with you violating g. Seriously, guys, don't fucking touch other dudes' targets.

These are all things that AFCs disobey with regularity. So if you are winging with another PUA, and you do any of these things, remember that you are acting like an AFC.

#3 read this from The One:

Wing Rules

I wrote these posts on Mystery’s lounge originally, but so many people, including TD, have told me to start cross posting them for the benefit of others out here.

It’s extremely difficult to find good wings. Firstly, you can’t really wing with people not in the community, and secondly, you can’t even wing effectively with many of the people in the community.

My sincere hope is that people can use these to benefit their game out there!
Here is the first “Wing Rules” post written October 2003:

WING RULES

What makes a great wingman????
This topic has been on my mind for the last few days so here is a short essay about it. Like to get feedback on your experience.

A great wingman can increase your game to a much higher level, while a bad wingman cause a lot of crash and burns.
However, be advised that a great PUA does not automatically a great Wingman make.
There are guidelines and then there are tactics that are crucial to being a great wingman.

Rules and guidelines:

A. The most basic agreement: Your wingman is the coolest, funniest, most
interesting person around.
He does not really tell bad jokes, he is never boring, and he is always the
coolest guy around.

B. The second agreement: He who opens the set controls the set.

Your wingman opens a 2-set consisting of a 6 and 9. OK, Sherlock, take a wild
guess as to which one his target is? Yes, the hotter girl.
The guy who opens the set controls the set. He is the one who put his balls on
the line to approach and open the set. The first 30 to 45 seconds are the
toughest parts of the set. The guy who opens is the one who at times fights the
butterflies, weathers the storm and takes the heat.
He is also unlocking, teasing and negging the target HB in order to soften her
up for the close or isolation. You coming in and going after the target would
be equivalent of relieving your buddy in the 10th round of a boxing match after
your buddy just softened up the opponent for 9 full rounds.

TACTICS:

*****Calibrate, calibrate, calibrate:

Before entering the set that your pal just opened, calibrate to see where he is in the set.
Example: Are the girls locked up? You may have to go in with a false
disqualifier to help him out.
Do not enter set blindly and start spitting routines. Calibrate before making your move.

Establish a system of communication and CALIBRATE.
If your wingman is in Rapport phase where is doing some fluff talk and
comfort building, realize it and back off. Going into the set and running
routines at this point is essentially cockblocking him. You might as well
be the fucking "Drag-away" girl at this point.

*****Communication:

One of my favorite all time wings is Dreamweaver [DW.]
DW and I have a system of communication. It's sort of like girl code,
except it's PUA code. If DW rolls up, I'll introduce him, but then give him one of 3 different signs. One of which mean that I am in Rapport Phase! I am comfort building. Don't come in with mini-cold or cocky/funny routines. Calling the girls "Power-puff" at this point is obstructive. (Never mind the fact that I may have already used
it.)

More on communication: DW and I run a lot of the same routines. We are running Tyler Durden's and Mystery Methods.
If he rolls up, I'll introduce the girls to him as "Hey, this one is my new
little sister, and I am marrying this one, blha, blah....."
Translation: Little Sister and Marriage frames/routines are burnt! Do
not use them!

*****Wingman Rapport:
Do not face girls standing side to side. Face your wingman. He is cooler than the chicks. As a matter of fact, they [Girls] should be attempting to break into your circle of fun, and becoming part of it. DW and I run routines that we would not be able to do solo. When we bust on the
girls (During attract phase), WE HIGH-FIVE Each other! Girls can see that we can have fun with or without them. In fact, such antics have prompted comments such as “You guys are having too much fun!”

*****Social proofing:
Social proof your wingman in front of his target. Tell stories about him which he cannot tell himself. Let’s say your wing has a certain skill or certification (i.e Great Martial Artist, musician, real estate guru, certified hypnotist, whatever). He can’t really talk about it because it would be bragging or qualifying himself. It would make him look very AFC.
However, if you say it about him, it’s coming from a third party and it makes all the difference in the world. You can even take it a step further.
Here is something I do that you can use as well:
The following champions and lionizes your wingman exponentially.
If or When your wingman steps away for a minute, brag about him in a nonchalant way:
“Hey, did you guys know that my wingman is one of the best in such and such field? Don’t mention it in front of him (or don’t tell him I told you that.) He does not like to brag.”
Example:
“Did you know Mystery levitated over Niagara Falls? It was pretty awesome, etc, etc….Don’t tell him I told you about that. He doesn’t like bragging...”

Now, how fucking cool is that?
Not only your wingman is so accomplished, but he is so *&@# cool, confident, secure, and modest that he would not like it mentioned!

Lastly, many a time, Wingmen behave similar to antibodies. For those who need to brush up on elementary biology: When foreign organisms enters the body, the body produces antibodies which attach themselves to these invaders and destroy them.

Great wingmen are like having these antibodies. They latch on to the obstacles and disarm them meanwhile giving you the opportunity to work on your target.

Follow these and Ye shall be a great wingman too, one day.

Last edited by JSmooth on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Wing Rules & General Tactics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Rules & General Tactics!   Wing Rules & General Tactics! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:54 am

Nice post man. Excellent job on "reporting" this. It will come in handy for many guys and girls.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Wing Rules & General Tactics!
Page 1 of 1