Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are You Really Prepared?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Are You Really Prepared? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Really Prepared?   Are You Really Prepared? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Are you really prepared? I ask this question because a lot of guys overlook the simple things. We get caught up in all the stuff that we have to do during the interaction that we overlook the little things that are important that we should know. Here are some questions you should ask yourself before you go out to try and meet women.

• When you meet a woman and things go well where are you going to take her for a day 2?

• Where are three day time places?

• Where are three night time places?

• What are three good restaurants? (Do you need reservations, do you have their phone number?)

• Do you have a way to get her phone number (pen & paper, cell phone)?

• Do you have some breathe mints?

• Condoms?

• Do you know a good bounce location to take her to for comfort building where you won't be bothered?

• Do you have gum or mints for your fresh breathe?

• Do you have all you need to run your routines or openers (dryer lint, deck of cards, etc.)

• Cologne, Comb, Lint Roller, Tylenol, Cell Phone Charger, Notepad, and Spare Mints in your car?

I realize that some of this seems very simple to some of you, but I know a lot of guys that are just disorganized. If you know where you bounce locations, and day 2 locations are it can be the difference in setting up a date with an HB while you're with her and she's into you which is easier than calling her back to do it. The other stuff is just kind of common sense, but again they are just little things that are over looked by most.

HOPE IT HELPS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are You Really Prepared?   Are You Really Prepared? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 am

Nice point J, simplicity is one attribute that stings us all at times if not more so than often. Unorganized minds means, you file certain aspects of 'the game' in your mind, its there, but where? Keep it organized up there guys and just see where it gets you. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Are You Really Prepared?   Are You Really Prepared? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:45 am

man this is very eye opening, good post
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Are You Really Prepared?   Are You Really Prepared? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Paramour wrote:
Nice point J, simplicity is one attribute that stings us all at times if not more so than often. Unorganized minds means, you file certain aspects of 'the game' in your mind, its there, but where? Keep it organized up there guys and just see where it gets you. Exclamation

GenitalMan wrote:
man this is very eye opening, good post

Thanks guys! This post came from a night where I was helping a guy on the phone. He called me up and said he had setup a Day 2 but didn't know where in his city he should go to take her. I helped get on citysearch and we looked at reviews of some places and got him on his way. I was just shocked he lived there and he didn't know where to go for a date. So I realized others might not have thought about it either.
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Are You Really Prepared?   Are You Really Prepared? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:43 am

I just wanted to add this to your post

In the first chapter of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War", it is stated "...the general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. the general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat..."
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Addendum   Are You Really Prepared? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Something just happened to a co-worker/friend of mine today that I felt compelled to tell you about. Let me set the scene for you guys. It's a typical Monday. He got up didn't feel like showering, shaving, etc. He's running around with a two day old beard and a ball cap on. He heads down to the cafeteria, and pays for his food. He shoves a mouthful of fries in his mouth, and turns the corner, there she is. The girl he's seen off and on for months. They've never really spoken but they've said, "Hi" to one another, and smiled at each other from time to time. Sure enough, "She asks him how things are going?" Our hero, with a mouthful of fries tries to speak but embarrassed. He doesn't feel confident trying to continue a conversation and walks on past. He comes upstairs to tell me about it and asks me to go down there and get her for him. LOL!

LONG STORY SHORT, ALWAYS BE PREPARED! Many of us have experiences similar to this where we weren't feeling or looking or best and then sure enough we see "her." So who's fault is it he didn't shower, shave, etc. Yeah unfortunately its his fault. A quote I always liked from the movie Under Seige 2 is "Chance favors the prepared mind!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Really Prepared?   Are You Really Prepared? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are You Really Prepared?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted! :: Beginner Discussions-
Jump to: