Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules Empty
PostSubject: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:37 am

Don't call a woman until you've read the following rules:

1) Don't call to Chit-Chat: The longer you talk, the more likely the conversation will become boring. Don't risk it. Keep all conversations short.

2) Call Only To Make A Date: When you call a woman, you only call to make a date. Wait until the date for everything else!

3) Talk Slowly: Most guys talk too fast and sound way too eager. Relax, and talk slowly!

4) Use Your Flirty Voice: Don't sound like a robot when you're on the phone asking her out. Use your
flirty voice.

5) Sound Cheerful: The energy of your tone is very important. If you sound cheerful, the woman will feel more comfortable accepting the date from you.

6) Don't Leave Her Messages: Messages are pretty useless. A lot of women just screen them and don't answer them. Or they'll just “forget” to call back.

7) Don't Call Her Too Often: Don't call her more than twice a day. If you call her at lunch and she doesn't pick up, wait 6 hours and call her again in the evening. If you call her in the evening and she still doesn't pick up, wait 2 days before you call again!

Cool If a family member answers, just ask for her to call you back. Don't leave any messages about meeting her, etc. You don't want her to be embarrassed!

9) Hang Up Before She Does: Keep all conversations short and hang up as soon as you've made the date!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:55 pm

This is funny because I have done alot of that lol....Good post tripp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm

OY, Im certainly surprised I didn't come up with such.LOL!!!

Usually the girls that I am helping down here in my hometown, I tell them to do the same things. Dont do this and dont do that. Now, if you were to give advice to a guy that is going out with a girl that Im training, then do you think that there would be just alot of push/pull or do you think one will break? If so, which one? LOL
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Push/pull obviously. Which one would break? HA . . . which one is hornier? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 am

It's not always about seduction, now is it..lol?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:12 am

Paramour wrote:
It's not always about seduction, now is it..lol?

Sure it is . . . both sexes are horny . . . aren't they? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 am

What I am saying is, it isn't about seducing each other, it's having fun before the seduction...pay attention hon.

I want to play the game just as much as he does, I want to take control, that doesn't mean I have to break out my sexual frame to win, because we all know men don't stand a chance against the pussy...now do they?....lol

So I'm right, the guy will break because honestly, he is weak and easy..we all know the power of pussy....right?
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 am

Paramour wrote:
What I am saying is, it isn't about seducing each other, it's having fun before the seduction...pay attention hon.

I want to play the game just as much as he does, I want to take control, that doesn't mean I have to break out my sexual frame to win, because we all know men don't stand a chance against the pussy...now do they?....lol

So I'm right, the guy will break because honestly, he is weak and easy..we all know the power of pussy....right?
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:24 am

oops my bad on that....Just had to say this is funny shit you 2 ..i disagree tho par why do woman always have to put there pussy's on that damn pedistal haha Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 am

Chasing my tail around the forum are you?? LOL

Look, men put pussy's on the pedistal, you guys make it easy for us to use what is between our legs as a weapon to hook you, and we know this....you know this.....lol

Come on dude, you cant disagree with that just because I'm a girl....... Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:51 am

Paramour wrote:
Chasing my tail around the forum are you?? LOL

Look, men put pussy's on the pedistal, you guys make it easy for us to use what is between our legs as a weapon to hook you, and we know this....you know this.....lol

Come on dude, you cant disagree with that just because I'm a girl....... Laughing

Walks slowly bhind paramour,Dayum girl howd you git all dat in dem jenes girl Wink lmao...No seriously I like to see what the new post is about and what others have replyed about..You know you like the attention,you woman love when a man is checkin out your goodies hahaha oh man im in a great mood tonight lol....Why cant I disagre "chic lol...Just becuase you may be onto something doesnt mean I have to abandon my fellow pua's geesh that would give me a bad rep...lol Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:02 am

Apparently you dont know me well, sir.

How wonderful, you have to form your opinion by other guy's standards and expectations of what the outcome should be......lol

CUTE pirat
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:15 am

Paramour wrote:
Apparently you dont know me well, sir.

How wonderful, you have to form your opinion by other guy's standards and expectations of what the outcome should be......lol

CUTE pirat

WeLL Mam You are just like the other woman all about your opinion but we both know that us men have what you need haha.and Tripp is right both sex's are horny creatures.When i'm messaging a woman I never bring it up and in real life, I never bring it up,sure i'm horny but not as horny as you woman..Woman bring up sex in a subject quicker than a man most of the times..See what I have learned is this,woman will beat around the bush trying to get the subject to come up then jump down our throats for being a guy but in all actuality the woman brought it up..She is thinking this guy is cool and goodlooking I wonder what he is like in bed,so I will just ask him a question that will get him to talk about it...Then if the guy falls for it BAM you woman are all over us...So most men just wait untill you woman just come out with the topic lol.Then we end up getting what we wanted to begin with with out even bringing it up in the conversation..Not all woman are this way,but for the most part most are like this..I will debate you all night on the sex topic missy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 am

I would debate yu all nght as well, but I do have priorities in life to uphold....like giving my bf a blow job then going to work!!

BTW, push/pull is more than leading into seduction.....it enables both sexes to gain control...if youre that good.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:29 am

Paramour wrote:
I would debate yu all nght as well, but I do have priorities in life to uphold....like giving my bf a blow job then going to work!!

Well when you have more time bring it on lil lady lol....awww that sux you have to work,I will be sitting here thinking about you while I am drinking my beer ..Make sure you dont over inflate your Bf he will really blow his wad!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 am

Cheap shots dont work on me, sir. Do better, not so try hard...it will get boring after time!
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:40 am

Paramour wrote:
Cheap shots dont work on me, sir. Do better, not so try hard...it will get boring after time!

Ahh Paramour what are we to do lol...To be continued at another date!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:43 am

lol...someones got jokes, eh....i got one too!!!!

but, you cant see it from the pc screen....you would have to be in my bedroom to see what he is doing to me right now.....he's cool wit me bustin your balls while he is getting me off... Wink
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:47 am

Paramour wrote:
lol...someones got jokes, eh....i got one too!!!!

but, you cant see it from the pc screen....you would have to be in my bedroom to see what he is doing to me right now.....he's cool wit me bustin your balls while he is getting me off... Wink

I am full of jokes...Alll man why did you have do go and type that geesh I was taking a drink now I have to go clean it up....Tell him he is doing it wrong then because if he was doing it right you would be in no possition to be able to type! and thats a fact...He shoots and he scores !!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 am

we are multi taskers.....as far as im concerned...you dont always have to be in certain positions to get it on dude!! im just that damn good..lol

And so is he!!!
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:55 am

Paramour wrote:
we are multi taskers.....as far as im concerned...you dont always have to be in certain positions to get it on dude!! im just that damn good..lol

And so is he!!!

Hahaha a we bit concited are we?I will take your word for it,if I tried to flirt anymore you will be wanting to come here and ask me to marry you.Its ok admit it sweetie it is I that got you in the mood.You know you can't stop the feeling your having...lmfao.....Ohhh HE shoots and scores again,He is on fire!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:59 am

apparently, you dont know me and it takes more than borish flirtation to get me all excited for you darlin'. So dont flatter yourself too much now...... Surprised
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:02 am

Paramour wrote:
apparently, you dont know me and it takes more than borish flirtation to get me all excited for you darlin'. So dont flatter yourself too much now...... Surprised

Its ok to hide it,I understand lol.....Ok I have woman to message..I would love to stay and keep playing...But I need to have a little bit more fun...I am in the zone tonight lol....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 am

It's about time.lol
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 am

Paramour wrote:
It's about time.lol

Yea yea....have a good night hun...

Hey Tripp sorry for taking over this thread for a while lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next