Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Challenge!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Vampire Challenge!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:33 am

Vampire Challenge!!! Vamp10

I love a good challenge as much as the next guy. However, this challenge isn't for the next guy! You are going to get a girl to bite your neck, and in turn you're going to bite hers! I posted this in the PUA section but anyone is welcome to do it.

Here's a checklist for what you need:

BALLS - check
Good Sexual Frame- check
Good Kino- check
Good Transitioning- check

Now get out there and give it a shot. I've posted Field Reports doing this, so I know it can be done. Mystery talks about it quiet a bit. There is even a video called "Kino" in the PUG Section for Mystery that talks about it. Believe me when I tell you it's a great way to go on to other things. Copy your field report on the bottom of this page. Here's an example of what I did. Now go out and have fun!

Rules:

1.) Must be someone you just met
2.) You must have no knowledge of her prior to that time
3.) Can't use Strippers or Women that work for money or tips
4.) HB7's and Better

*Bonus Points for Photos of the girl!!!

Tip: This works better on night game.

Last edited by JSmooth on Tue May 06, 2008 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: My Completion of the Vampire Challenge!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:24 am

FR#64

...It's getting a little later now, and I find JoeBazooka again, and we head to the roof. The band up there is really good. We're standing talking about the band, and I see these two girls both taking pictures of their group (6 set). It hits me, wait you have a camera, make them take a pic. I go up to them and say, "Hey are you any good at photography?" She says, "I guess." I say, "Well can you take a picture of us?" She says, "Sure I just press the button right." I say, "I thought you said you're good with this." As she goes to fire off the first pictures two of the set run over to get in the pic. She takes the first one. The takes one with the girls with me and JB, but screws it up. So she takes another one, and hands me the camera. They go back to their group.

Vampire Challenge!!! Jon-jb10
Vampire Challenge!!! Jon-jb11

The set starts to break apart a bit, and now its just 4 of them. I see the goofed photo and go over there. I say, "Look at this shit..." I have them laughing at how bad she goofed the first photo. 2 of the girls hook into me quickly. I start kinoing a few of the girls. We quickly start bantering, and I'm doing comfort talk with my obstacle. The other two girls are watching but still in their own little world. I ask them, "How does everyone know each other?" My target, Meredith, HB7 says, "We all work or go to school together." I say, "Oh cool!" She gives me a look like "not really." Smile I find out her and my obstacle are psych majors. I also find out my obstacle is married. I ask her how long, and my target says, "4 months." I tell her, "Good save." I go to talk to the obstacle again, and again she interupts me. The two other girls are looking at these guys behind us. I ask them, "Do you want me to introduce you all to them?" They say, "No we'll do it." I say, "We'll you'll make those two guys night if you do." They go off to open two guys. Eventually, the obstacle walks to where the other two are standing about 15 ft away. Within seconds, one of the other girls grabs my target from behind and drags her away.

I wait for a beer at the bar, and then my target and the obstacle come back over. They open me back, and then we just pick up where we left off. She says, "I like the lay that you are wearing." I say, "You want to get laid?" She says, "Sure!" I put the lay on her, and she trades me for some beads she's wearing. I decide it's time for A3. I've seen enough IOIs with at this point. I say, "Hey you're cute, but what else do you have going on for you?" She tells me about school, and her hobbies. She flips the question on me, I talk about my DHV stories going back since I forgot to. Figure, better late than never. I glance over and JB, is hanging around in the crowd talking to some girls at this point. I turn back to my target and say, "I really don't do this kind of stuff, I don't mean to be a jerk, but I wouldn't expect to meet someone like you in a bar." She's smiling and liking it. I tell my obstacle, "Hey you're friend and I kind of like each other, are you okay with that?" She says, "yeah that's cool." My target keeps complaining about needing to use the bathroom, and this is the 3rd time she's said it.

I say to her, "Hey how are we going to continue this conversation?" She says, "You can have my phone number." I hand her my phone and say, "You know how to use a cellphone right?" She puts in her #. I say to my obstacle, "is this her real number?" And she says, "Yes that's her #." Then they bring up the rejection hotline. I say, "Do you want their # I have it." My obstacle doesn't know what it is, so I pull it up and press send so she can here what it says. I ask my target, "Do you text message?" She says, "Yes." I find out from asking she has an unlimited package like me, and we have the same carrier which is nice. I say, "Its like its meant to be or something. I can't believe I met you in a bar!" In the mean time, I'm just laughing and enjoying my target. She eventually gives me back the phone. *

After going back and forth for a bit. I say to her, "I could so kiss you right now." She takes a step toward me, and smiles. At that point I grab the lay I gave her and pull her in. We're kissing for a good 10 seconds then...the two girls come back in and interrupt us. She puts her arm around me and says to them, "I like him." The others disappear again, and its back to my target and obstacle again. Not long after we're kissing again. (Note: I've been watching a lot of the Mystery Vides in the PUG section, and a lot of this is from those that you're about to read.) I smell her hair, and whisper in her ear, "You smell familiar." She likes that, and I say "Do you know what I miss about long hair?" She says, "What?" I say "this" as I run my finger up the back of her neck firmly, reach her hair and slowly make a fist to put tension on her hair. She pulls her neck back and makes a "mmm" noise. Since my hand is on her neck, I pull her in for another kiss. I tell them, I should find my friend. *I get a pic with her* She agrees because it's getting late, it's around 2am. She goes with the obstacle, and turns around and says, "Please call me." I tell her, "I promise."

J & Meredith
Vampire Challenge!!! Jonmer10

I find JB not far away in the crowd listening to the band. He extends his hand to me when he sees me, and gives me some props. We decide we're about done for the night.

Vampire Challenge!!! Roof4210

We go to the 2nd floor to use the restroom since it's not as busy. I come out of the restroom, and at the bar sits my target. I sit down next to her and start kino again. I tell her I'm getting ready to leave. JB comes over and I introduce him. At one point, I say to her, "Let me see your arm." She pushes up her sleeves. I say as I grab the skin on her elbow, "Do you know how this skin has very few nerves, and the same here" (as I touch her knee) Then I say, "But back here it's tender. (I touch behind her knee and then on her arm behind the elbow.) I say, "You know what I love?" She shakes her head. I look around and say, "F it." I kiss and lightly suck on that area of skin. She's liking it a whole lot. I just do it for a moment though. She's kino ing me back and gets a kiss in. I have JB take a pic, and oddly enough her friends take a picture too. I ask her when she's free next. She's got finals coming up and papers due. I still manage to get her to commit to Thursday. Me and JB are hungry so I invite her to bounce with us to Pita Pit. I find out logistics for the bounce or lay tonight stink because all her friends arrived in her car. Again, the kissing continues. At one point I have her bite my neck for fun, and I return the favor. So I continue to kiss her some more, and tell her I'll see her Thursday. She again, makes me promise I'll call her.

Vampire Challenge!!! Jon-me10
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:23 am

LOL, well J, if it doesn't break your rules for this challenge, I just read this, but accomplished it this past Saturday night, two days ago. You've already read the report, but here it is for others . . .

I started out at a seasonal club we have here, called Club Baja, but the place was so dead, with this being it's first weekend, that I didn't even go in. People were leaving as I was coming in, lol.

So, I went to my normal spot, Fast Eddy's. I considered going to Hammerheads where my wing was, but didn't want the 80's music tonight.

I went in, did my thing, immediately had IOI's coming at me, blah blah blah. Passed all those girls up, went to the dance floor. There wasn't much of a selection tonight. At least not that I saw at this point . . .

I hit the dance floor, started getting loosened up, and a girl that's engaged, to be married the end of this month, opened me, started dancing dirty with me. She wasn't the hottest girl in the place, but she was alright, so I danced with her a few minutes, which in turn caused a couple of sets on either side of me to give me proximity. And these were all girl sets, so I was already surrounded by girls.

Well, merged into one of the sets. Was dancing with a girl that had a tight body, but a so so face. She was also married, and they were having a girl's night out, and I was at this point considering bouncing anyway. I noticed a girl that actually was really cute, so I gave things a few more minutes. I then heard her tell her friends she was going to Hammerheads, so I figured that was my cue. Especially since it wasn't hopping here tonight.

Well, I walked outside . . . and paused. I just had a feeling I shouldn't leave yet, so I went back inside after a few minutes to give myself one last "shot" at this club before bouncing.

Good thing I did.

I went around the bar the opposite way of how I walked out and ran across a really cute 3 set. I stopped by the girl that was standing the farthest out from the bar. Literally, just stopped right by her, opened her over my shoulder to my right. She was slightly dancing, so I told her she needed to take that to the dance floor. Gave her a confident smile, and she took right to me. As did her two friends, one of which is 5 months pregnant. I stayed and talked with the 3 set for a bit, bantered with her them a little, started the kino RIGHT away. Even started the kino on her non-pregnant friend. Kept the kino going on BOTH of them for the rest of night, and I ended up staying there closing, which made for a total of about 3 hours. Actually, a bit more, since I stayed with those two girls after the club closed, for a bit.

A couple of guys actually talked to me while I was with this 3 set. I shot the sh.t with them for a minute.

The target filled me in on where she works, and I busted on her a while for it. Teased her with different things about her job, which of course drew her more to me. I told her a couple of times I would just leave her alone . . . "no" . . . the magic word Wink

Well, their pregnant friend left shortly after and I was left with the 2 set. Working them both, enjoying them both, while simultaneously building TONS of attraction and a little comfort with the target. She followed my lead, complied left and right, held my hands on her body, exposed her neck constantly, yada yada. The first time I kissed her neck, she smiled, took a second to compose herself, then told me I sent shivers down her spine. I asked if that was a good shiver or a bad one. She said good, and smiled, so I kissed her neck again. After which she continued to expose her neck to me the rest of the night. So, I enjoyed tasting her skin. Next came her mouth. Starting slowly at first, then getting heavier.

All the while, her friend is hanging with us, pointing out a couple of guys she thinks are cute, and we're trying to hook her up, so she has fun too. We finally manage to do that. She points out a guy, I walk us three over to him, my target tells him she likes him, he isn't sure, so I come out and say "dude, she wants you", to which he immediately takes to her.

So, after a while of increasing the kino, dancing, talking, etc., me and the target are getting heavier and heavier. While dancing, I leaned back, arching my back over the floor, WHILE holding her against me, so she is arching her back over my body. She leans her head back and lets me have control, trusting me. We are almost parallel with the floor, her friend is watching all this, I've got my target tight, and I raise us both back up. Her grin was ear to ear she enjoyed that so much, showing how much she trusted me too. And, as much as her friend was close to me, I was in with both girls, myself. Her friend danced with me, WHILE we danced together. Her friend threw me IOI's too, etc. But she wasn't trying to take me from the target, just join in.

After a while, I pushed the target against the stage, and we started making out right then and there. Her friend was behind us, at first by herself, dancing behind me, then later with another guy, enjoying herself again.

Hips grinding, my hand down the back of her pants, lips locked, lips being sucked, necks being kissed, etc.

I then tell her that the most she's getting from me tonight is giving me her number. She's not getting sex. After that she starts looking for more ways to turn me on.

Hands are grabbing, squeezing, roaming. She's pushing her ass up into my stuff, trying as hard as she can to feel me through our clothes.

Tongues are probing, lips are being sucked, mouths are tasting skin, tasting the other lips, covering the other mouth. Necks are being kissed, nipped, trailed with tongues. Breathing is getting heavier. Groins are grinding harder, faster. Her hips raise up, her legs go around me just a bit. Her mouth closes on mine in a HOT moment. Hair is pulled. My hand goes back down the back of her pants, squeezing her tight ass. Which just brings on the onslaught even more. She raises her head back, looks into my eyes, I see the deep, clouded look in her eyes. Her mouth closes over mine again, just before she goes after my neck again, as my other hand roams her back, feeling her skin under my fingers, the other hand still feeling her ass. I raise her up slightly off of the stage, enough to get my hand deeper, then put her back down.

So, things continued to get hotter and hotter between us. And, as I said, after the club closed, I spent a while with both girls.

. . . this and more are in the Vault.

(The "nipping of the necks" would include teeth . . . )
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:13 am

Nice job Tripp as usual! Sweet, that's two members down! Who else has completed this or would like to accept the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:49 am

lol Well with my ex we would play vampires...I will throw this out to so someone can use this as a good routine and sexual game

You start off facing each other. Then you both begun to breathe on each other neck. Then both of you slowly lower your mouth on each other neck then start to bite each other. You can nibble, suck, bite, whatever you want to do with your mouth. The goal is keep biting to someone backs off. I have had some good bruises on my neck from this game. I have even drawn blood because my ex was so stubborn and a freak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:04 am

Exerpt from FR#75
JSmooth wrote:
...Isolated at the table I start to make things work. We continue comfort building with stories back and forth about pets, previous relationships, and other fun stuff. The kino is constant with me touching her arm, knee, shoulder, and face. I decide to do the hair pull stuff. Her hair is in a pony tail though. I say to her, "You'd look much better with your hair down." She takes it down. Then I say, "You know what I miss about long hair?" Rachael, "No" J, "You know how on kittens you can grab them by the scruff of their neck and it like paralyzes them?" She nods. I say, "Well check this out." I move my hand over her face, and behind her neck and put my fingers up the back of her neck and pull her hair some. Her body shivers and her eyes roll to the back of her head. She evens sinks down into the chair, making the "Mmm" noise. I say, "Are you alright!" She goes, "That made me so fucking horny!" I say, "Easy buy me another drink first before you talk like that." She then pulls my hair back. I say, "You know what else I love!" Rachael, "What?" I point to my neck and say, "Bite me here!" She does, and I bite her neck back too! (Vampire Challenge Completed) We talk about sex now with topics going on positions, and weird places we've done it. I kiss her on her forehead. Wait a bit then on her ears, then her neck, and finally we're kissing hardcore makeout style. I'm loving this...

It can be done, I highly recommend using the Evolution Phase shift (hair pulling) by Style with it!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:19 am

I very much agree with the hair pulling. A few girls won't like it, but the vast majority of them LOVE it. It shows you have guts and that you are comfortable with yourself sexually. Both of which are major turn ons.

. . . just don't yank her f.cking hair out lol.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:21 am

Agreed, when I do it, I move my fingers up the back of her neck slowly, then I kind of make a fist slowly in her hair, and when I feel a bit of tension I know I'm good. I leave it that way for a second or so, then release, rubbing your finger back down her neck. Which is a good time to make a "C" on her face and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:02 pm

FOR ANY PUA ON HERE THAT ACCOMPLISHES THIS . . . WITH PROOF IN THE FORM OF A PIC . . . YOU WILL GET 10 POINTS
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Looks like Dr^ZigMan completed the challenge on his latest field report, and has a trusted wing as a witness.

https://puas.forumotion.com/field-reports-f61/fr-using-what-afc-adam-teaches-t1161.htm
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:54 am

Thanks . . . took care of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Challenge!!!   Vampire Challenge!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Challenge!!!
Page 1 of 1