Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggestions for shirts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

suggestions for shirts Empty
PostSubject: suggestions for shirts   suggestions for shirts I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:28 pm

hi guys i bought a crazy shirt the other week. heres the one i got
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/EL-T-shirt-Disco-Rave-Party-Dance-Favor-Flash-Light-T4B_W0QQitemZ360049254693QQihZ023QQcategoryZ55539QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ok so my question is how can i c&f this
i so far am able to open on the df with this "hey guys, you guys look like u needsome lessons, here folow me" and "this lesson is free but the next il have to charge"

now i get opened with this by chicks grabbing me and telling me to light up myshirt. they grab it and start poking it. im wondeing how i can cocky funny these people that open me! so far i just meekly have them poke me and beg until i turn it on. man u would think i wouldve thought of all these while i was waiting for it to be delivered lol. any suggestions will be tried this thursday
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: suggestions for shirts   suggestions for shirts I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:31 pm

I'll take this from something Whoopie uses on Facebook. "Didn't your mom ever teach you it's no polite to (poke/stare)?" "What do I look like a tickle me Elmo? Very Happy Hands off the merchandise!"
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: suggestions for shirts   suggestions for shirts I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:59 am

hhaha im going to use the ticklem elmo one for sure lol! hilarious. thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestions for shirts   suggestions for shirts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions for shirts
Page 1 of 1