Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the alternative

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:08 am

Hello guys, I am hopefully going to be one of many alternative and helpful women on here, that advises men on PU. Some of you know me already, to those who dont, I welcome you as well, and I hope that I get to advise you too.

I give alot of my perspective through psychological and intuitive means. I enjoy helping the afc look through a female perspective of self rightiousness, for we know women are strange creatures and are tough to figure out at times if not all the time. That's what I am here for.

Plus, I have a few tricks up my sleeve fo among other things, so if you want to know what those are, just PM me..

Glad that I am here and sure am glad that you guys are too. Welcome to the community!!
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Hmm.. What are these techniques.. you say you use?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 am

Wait you are not Paramoure the exotic dancer are you?
Back to top Go down

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:07 am

Juice wrote:
Hmm.. What are these techniques.. you say you use?

See, you failed the test. You were supposed to PM me, but you didn't follow directions. Wink
Back to top Go down

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:10 am

z-mac wrote:
Wait you are not Paramoure the exotic dancer are you?
Sorry, I am not an exotic dancer, are you? tongue
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 pm

LOL...nah, unless I do a Crip walk in boxer briefs and bow tie. But..I once dated a HB who use to work at this club in LA. She would dress provacatively, and get paid to dance with her. There are clubs like this there, not strip clubs, but for extra money, you can go to a private room to dance, and that can mean anything, especially if she liked you. Well I was her supervisor, and she built attraction to me. It was the weirdest month ever, her lifestyle was intense. I wonder if I can pull that off again, do you have secrets for situations like this? If so PM me.... Idea
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:28 am

Well Par, here's my official welcome to you, so you don't feel left out . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:43 am

Houdini is here!!! cheers
~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:32 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Cali, atleast you know how to do it right... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: the alternative   the alternative I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the alternative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: