Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .

Go down 
+4
Ka
~Meg~
Juice
L.A. Tripp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

(Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . Empty
PostSubject: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Very interesting . . .

Self-Confidence

As someone with high self-confidence, you feel quite comfortable interacting with other people. Indeed, you find the company of others very stimulating and enjoy meeting new people. Your relaxed demeanor in groups makes people around you comfortable too. Perhaps because you feel comfortable talking about yourself, others tend to enjoy being around you and perceive you as socially competent.

The confidence that helps you feel comfortable talking to people also spills into your own personal beliefs about yourself. Although you have several strengths, it’s likely that you also acknowledge and accept your weaknesses. But unlike some people, you take full responsibility for your actions—you rarely regret things you’ve done in the past and are not embarrassed easily.

Perhaps the defining feature that sets you apart from most people is the exceptionally high standards that you set for yourself. Your competence in social gatherings as well as at work should provide ample evidence for this. With these characteristics, it’s very likely that people come to you for advice and generally think of you as someone with leader-like qualities.

Family Orientation

As someone low in family orientation, you’re not sure whether raising children and developing a family is what you want out of life. If you already have children, you enjoy spending time with them, but may feel somewhat constrained by the stress of being a parent and wish to “cut-loose” more often than you may be able to. If you don’t have children, you’re probably not very sure whether you desire having any in the future. Or, perhaps you’re not ready to settle down into a serious relationship just yet.

It’s not necessarily that you are opposed to the idea of having a family, it’s just that you’re not convinced that the domestic lifestyle is for you. This sentiment is illustrated by the fact that you don’t particularly enjoy doing things around the house—like cooking and entertaining guests. Instead, you tend to prefer eating out at restaurants and going to clubs and parties. It’s possible that in time you might prefer spending more time at home as you may eventually grow tired of late nights out. However, your voracious appetite for excitement might make staying at home on a weekend night unappealing.

One thing in particular that sets you apart from more family oriented people is that you tend to be expressive and tend to make your frustrations known to others. In addition, you tend to appreciate spending time with other people and work well with others. In fact, you very much enjoy getting things done, and by attending to familial issues while continuing to get your work done you may find settling down in a traditional romantic relationship stressful and unpleasant.

Self-Control

The self-control personality dimension captures the way in which a person regulates and directs him or herself. Being low in self-control can be both good and bad. Occasionally people may be compelled to follow their intuitions and give in to their temptations, and your degree of self-control makes this likely to happen more often than not. This can be good in circumstances where being relaxed and open are important. However, in situations where it is necessary to be focused and careful, you might find that you do or say things that may be inappropriate.

As someone who exerts little control over your actions, you may find that you commit social blunders that might offend other people and get yourself in trouble. For example, if you’re given responsibility to work on a project that requires close attention to detail, you may be likely to overlook important details because you have difficulty staying focused. Consequently, you might feel more comfortable delegating such tasks to other people who are more detail oriented. Being able to recognize such characteristics in yourself and having more detail-oriented people do such tasks could be an effective way to manage your own stress level.

Low self-control may diminish your effectiveness at work. Acting too relaxed can make it difficult for you to focus on projects that require organized sequences of steps or stages. Thus, your ability to accomplish may be inconsistent. Indeed, it’s possible that you might be criticized periodically for being unreliable or unable to “stay within the lines.” Nonetheless, you may still experience many short-lived pleasures and never be thought of as boring.

Openness

As someone high in openness, you have a strong appreciation for beauty, both in art and nature. Indeed, it’s likely that you are easily absorbed in music and art, as well as natural phenomena. Another aspect of your openness is your emotional insight; that is, you probably have good access to and awareness of your own emotions.

Another aspect of the openness dimension is the tendency to think about abstract concepts and ideas. This thinking style may take the form of artistic and metaphorical use of language, and/or music composition or performance. Thus, it is likely that, either in your work or spare time, you enjoy activities that get your “creative juices” flowing.

Your tendency to be open-minded can have advantages and disadvantages. For instance, when there are no clear rules about how to approach a particular problem, your openness makes it easier for you to identify new ways to solve problems that might not be very obvious to people that are not as open as you are. In contrast, you may be bored easily in situations that lack high amounts of intellectual stimulation. In such cases, you might have difficulty excelling on projects that do not provide much stimulation or require much creative thinking.

Easygoingness

Easygoingness refers to one's ability to relax. Based on your score, you appear to work and play hard. The benefits of being moderate in easygoingness are that you achieve success through hard work, but you also know when and how to relax. Your colleagues and friends likely consider you as reliable and fun to be around.

Being moderate in easygoingness can cause you some stress, however. For example, you may sometimes find it difficult to complete tasks thoroughly and efficiently, which can cause stress for both you and the people around you. You may occasionally experience stress by working hard to reach your goals, but you value having fun and just relaxing. Knowing how to balance both work and play is a gift, and you have the key ingredients for doing this.

You have enough mental flexibility to think creatively and enough focus to implement those ideas well. This might be epitomized by your occasional difficulty focusing on subtle details, but the ease with which you’re able to adjust to changes in your life.

As someone who is neither rigid nor careless, you likely get along with most people well. On the one hand, you recognize the value of working hard and therefore consider such qualities in others beneficial. On the other hand, you know how to relax and thus appreciate people that know how to do this too. Chances are your friends and colleagues perceive you as someone that works hard, but also knows how to have a good time.

How does your personality affect your love life?

Given the strong degree of confidence that you have, it’s no surprise that you get along well with most people. Indeed, it’s self-confidence that allows people to feel comfortable interacting with others without feeling insecure and vulnerable. For this reason, you shouldn’t have much difficulty in romance, at least not initially. Your social skills will likely help relieve any anxiety your romantic partners might have on those first few dates. However, over time, the high standards that you have for yourself could potentially frustrate your partner. Being aware that your high standards might be too high or even undesirable to others should help prevent you from imposing your standards onto others.

As someone who enjoys the excitement of a night on the town and is uncertain about the prospects of settling down in a serious romantic relationship, you would probably be most satisfied in a relationship with someone that shares these qualities. For this reason, you would probably be quite content in a romantic relationship with someone who also enjoys going out to parties and staying-up late at night. Finding yourself in a relationship with someone that wants to cultivate a family in the near future may lead to eventual conflict in the relationship due to different life aspirations.

Because you are more relaxed than most people, you’re probably attracted to most people. However, your free-spirited nature might make being in a relationship with a person that is more rigid than you difficult because you might perceive the person as being too uptight and controlling.

Your openness makes it easy for you to respect and appreciate people that are different from you. However, when it comes to romantic relationships, your openness might make it difficult for you to tolerate people that cannot appreciate diversity as much as you. Therefore, you may be happiest in serious relationships with people that share your open-mindedness. But, your openness might occasionally cause a certain degree of dependency on your end because you may be so open that you easily adopt the preferences and habits of your partners and gradually relinquish things that make you so unique.

. . . well, they have me pegged on one part anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:46 pm

So were they wrong alot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:31 pm

I opened this thread thinking you knew your carbon compounds...
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:44 am

~Meg~ wrote:
I opened this thread thinking you knew your carbon compounds...

We're not all certifiable genuises like you honey. Well, at least you're certifiable . . .
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:20 am

Oh, so meg is a girl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:28 am

To be honest sounds pretty dead on, kinda makes me wana do it, but they dont have a test result for laziness..which i excell in.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:45 am

Ka wrote:
To be honest sounds pretty dead on.

WOW, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:32 am

With the exception of family life (which i cant speak for or against...im not related Razz)...it all seems failry accurate.

You are confident, i think your hot headed at times (say unable to bite your toungue)((not saying that most of the time its not warranted)), you are not real laid back and your not real intense..good balance, and i doubt your love life has any issues...so unless im off by a long shot id say they nailed everything but family...

then again i skimed it so maybe i didnt read it well enuff.
Back to top Go down
BPx100
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:52 am

kool post man. some good things to think about
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:30 am

Nope, pretty much pegged Tripp except for the openness and some of the easygoingness!
And I of all people here should know since I live with him 24/7! LOL!

~Cali Tripp
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:34 am

Well, just be that way guys, lol.

Juice the one area I figured they had me pegged on was the confidence.
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:36 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:

Well, that one was pegged down to the T!
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:05 am

Cali Tripp wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Well, that one was pegged down to the T!

You mean C, theres no T in confidence silly...

In anycase it seemed to be acurate, but like i said til they add laziness to it i might not take the test Wink
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:11 pm

I did this test and was going to post it originally but, it was the exact same as Tripp's XD

Damn and I wanted to be different Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:30 am

nuked wrote:
I did this test and was going to post it originally but, it was the exact same as Tripp's XD

Damn and I wanted to be different Sad

I'm sure you probably ARE different. I took the test too and it only had me pegged in about one area! Tripp agrees too.
~Cali
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:49 am

I just got through taking this gee golly, what the father u c king the police test, and it seems that we are very kindred spirits. No need to post it, just read tripps,lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .   (Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Following Juice on this)My Chemistry Test Results . . .
Page 1 of 1