Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bow down to your new overlord

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ingredients
AFC
AFC
Ingredients

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Bow down to your new overlord Empty
PostSubject: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Well not quite! I'm here to leech off your knowledge!

Mmmk, I'll give a quick intro to myself so everyone knows where I'm coming from.

I sometimes think of myself as a dysfunctional natural, if that makes sense. I am generally pretty good with the ladies, I tend to find myself involved with at least one girl at any given time.

But in saying this, I personally think my game sucks. I am not a very shy or awkward guy, but I find at times my social interactions to be shy or awkward. I lack the fluidity of a strong game that I think a lot of PUAs seem to have.

Girls tend to find me attractive, I dress well most of the time and my Hot or not score is like 9.4 cyclops

Right now I'm living in Berlin and I don't speak German! Berlin is a pretty open and often sexually driven place, so there are bound to be a lot of opportunities here. But I am coming in with the restriction of not being able to speak the targets mother tongue. I know this can be a good thing if used correctly, so that would be a big part of what I hope you guys could help me with.

So, that's about it for me right now. I hope I can help others as they help me.

Regards
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:04 pm

Hey man! Welcome to the forum.

Yes, what you have said actually makes complete sense, believe it or not, lol.

As for boosting your game temporarily with a technique that you can improve on to boost your game permanently as well, focus on your body language. That will help you tremendously, especially with the foreign language barrier.

Now, I hope you find what you're needing to improve your game on our forum, and I hope to see contributions from you as well bro!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:48 am

Hiya, Cian! Glad to have you here on the forum! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here from the other fellow PUA's!

~Cali Tripp
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:38 am

ok Mr. 9.4 lets see a pic tongue
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:59 pm

~Meg~ wrote:

Killians can't even show herself . . . and already challenging a guy . . . tsk tsk.

And she's giving him tongue already . . . never having seen the guy . . . damn . . . lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:06 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
~Meg~ wrote:

Killians can't even show herself . . . and already challenging a guy . . . tsk tsk.

And she's giving him tongue already . . . never having seen the guy . . . damn . . . lol

HAHA!!....I couldn't resist...Tripp, could it be that you're envious of Cian because she is giving him tongue and not you!!

It was my choice to take the easy route, maybe you could give me a challenge sometime.... pirat
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:08 am

Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
~Meg~ wrote:

HAHA!!....I couldn't resist...Tripp, could it be that you're envious of Cian because she is giving him tongue and not you!!

It was my choice to take the easy route, maybe you could give me a challenge sometime.... pirat

scratch ahem . . . envious? I've never even seen her. I wouldn't want her tongue on me at this point. I do have high standards you know.

Challenge you? Ha. I do challenge you. That's why you can't stay away from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:11 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
~Meg~ wrote:

scratch ahem . . . envious? I've never even seen her. I wouldn't want her tongue on me at this point. I do have high standards you know.

Challenge you? Ha. I do challenge you. That's why you can't stay away from me.

Ah, but wait a minute, could it be that I keep challenging you to see if you can keep up with me...come on. pirat
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:18 am

You're hilarious Par. You are always trying to flip the frame, to take control back, because you are so obsessed with breaking my frame. Considering I'm the one guy that you haven't broke the frame of.

Sweety, it's a valiant effort, I'll give you that.

The point isn't me keeping up with you, the point is you trying to keep up with me. Think about it. I'm bantering with three different girls at the moment, just on this forum. That doesn't count face to face interactions each day.

Ahem . . . and you're chasing me around on here trying to ignite a banter war with me Wink

Now . . . shall we get back to welcoming our new member?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:27 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
You're hilarious Par. You are always trying to flip the frame, to take control back, because you are so obsessed with breaking my frame. Considering I'm the one guy that you haven't broke the frame of.

Sweety, it's a valiant effort, I'll give you that.

The point isn't me keeping up with you, the point is you trying to keep up with me. Think about it. I'm bantering with three different girls at the moment, just on this forum. That doesn't count face to face interactions each day.

Ahem . . . and you're chasing me around on here trying to ignite a banter war with me Wink

Now . . . shall we get back to welcoming our new member?

I will catch you on the flipside of things. I don't TRY to banter, I DO banter. I believe I DID break your frame...some time ago..but we will save this for later. Wink

On to our latest member.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your new overlord   Bow down to your new overlord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bow down to your new overlord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: