Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This sh!t is dangerous

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomadic1
AFC
AFC
Nomadic1

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-25

This sh!t is dangerous Empty
PostSubject: This sh!t is dangerous   This sh!t is dangerous I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Right OK, I have a major dilema now met this babe at work the other day, she works in a diferent dept but is friends with colleagues i work with. Shes one of those magnetic people that have a great energy and everyone wants to be around the kind of woman that used to intimidate me. Anyhow been flirting with her a little over last couple of days, teasing her etc. the IOI's are everywhere, that is I notice them now i know what im looking for. She is a really good laugh and very attractive. Anyhow I was thinking about asking her out but worrying about the its work thing and got email from her (Dunno how she got my email addy, prolly one of my colleagues) suggesting we go for a drink sometime. I said "Sounds cool, so long as your not planning on getting me drunk and seducing me" etc..

Whats your thoughts on the work thing ( i think I already know but need to hear it)

Its amazing the change in the last month in me and omg the women in my life, i have never used canned stuff just couldnt get myself to say it. All i have done is focus on my inner game and training myself to be natural (Still plenty of work to do). The results have been incredible when i go out il chat to women or have them come up to me, i dont even need to ask them for their numbers as soon as i turn to leave they remind me i forgot to take their number. I have women validating themselves to me and chasing me and these are women that up until a month ago were out of my league..

If im honest i know my game is crap, i dont follow the right steps, my day game sux (hardly have one). All i have is a little knowledge, a lot of confidence and self belief. I talk sh!t half the time and still pull, it really is all about energy and body language and drawing them into your world.

I can only imagine where i will be in a year..
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: This sh!t is dangerous   This sh!t is dangerous I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:17 am

The idea of work related relationships is a personal choice. You are in a better situation though than say someone who is in with a colleague who is in your dept or you boss. I'd say follow your gut on this one. If you are comfertable going out with her then in an intimate nature then do so; if not then just be friends with her. There is nothing wrong with having female friends. Its completely up to you, just do know there can be consequences with getting involved with someone in the work place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Sweetw1982
AFC
AFC
Sweetw1982

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: This sh!t is dangerous   This sh!t is dangerous I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:09 am

Me personally, I'm not a big fan of relationships with work. I've many undue hardships and akwardness due to them. Its my own choice but I will never mix work and play again. It can create too many issues that most people really dont want to deal with.

B-Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweetw1982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This sh!t is dangerous   This sh!t is dangerous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This sh!t is dangerous
Page 1 of 1