Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She WILL spread her legs . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

She WILL spread her legs . . . Empty
PostSubject: She WILL spread her legs . . .   She WILL spread her legs . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:33 am

Ok, here's a KEY that we ALL need to get through our fucking thick heads. ESPECIALLY for those that have one-itis OR are so afraid that nothing above a 5 will be interested in you. Listen up guys . . .

That 10 that you see where you work or where you shop . . . she WILL open her legs for SOME guy at SOME point, more than likely sooner than later. After all she's just as horny as you are. So . . . why not realize that YOU have JUST as much value AS HER and that YOU ARE qualified to "be" with her. Why shouldn't that guy that she opens her legs for be YOU???

She WILL give herself to SOMEONE. That someone might as well be YOU, because more than likely the guy who she DOES give herself to, if not you, YOU will wonder what the hell that guy has that you don't. And THAT'S the point . . . what DOES the MFer have that you don't? NOTHING! With the exception that he maybe has more BALLS than you do, BUT you DO have the balls, if you'd quit sucking them up inside your stomach and actually release them and let your inner MAN come out and play.

GUYS, QUIT BEING AFRAID OF THE PERFECT 10'S!!!!!! THEY ARE NOT PERFECT ANYWAY! Trust me!

YOU'VE got EVERYTHING she needs, with the possible exception of knowing what to do in bed, and THAT can be learned (for most guys, lol).

So, when you see that 10, realize she IS JUST LIKE THAT FUCKING 5 in that she is a woman WITH NEEDS AND DESIRES. QUIT PUTTING HER ON A FUCKING PEDESTOOL. THAT'S WHY SHE RUNS FROM YOU. QUIT IT!

SHE IS NOT THE PRIZE, YOU ARE!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: She WILL spread her legs . . .   She WILL spread her legs . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:53 am

Very nicely put you did seem a little angry at some points of your thread haha.... but its true every girl is possible to pick up but im not to positive that everygirl will spread her legs for you some girls just dont want to and will not spread their legs untill they are married.. In my opinion.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: She WILL spread her legs . . .   She WILL spread her legs . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:15 am

PUA to be wrote:
Very nicely put you did seem a little angry at some points of your thread haha.... but its true every girl is possible to pick up but im not to positive that everygirl will spread her legs for you some girls just dont want to and will not spread their legs untill they are married.. In my opinion.

I can't count how many virgins who said I'm waiting until....yeah until they find the guy that says the right things. Anyways, that's another thread. Guys, Tripp has a good point here and that is "Don't put p-ssy on a pedastal." I've met some really hot 9s and 10s. After talking to them for 15 min I can tell you they aren't that perfect. They have problems in life too just like the rest of us. The only problem they don't have is attracting guys, but they do have a problem most of the time attracting the "right" guys. With your knowledge and skills you know how to flip the switches to make you the right guy. "Attraction is not a choice," whether she's a 5 or a 10.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: She WILL spread her legs . . .   She WILL spread her legs . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:16 am

Tripp is angry, and frustrated, and tired of so many guys being under valued and assuming that a girl who can be considered a 10 is too freaking good. When in essence this definitely not the case, and this bundle of paragraph motivation is his way of declaring war on that lasting ounce of afc that's in the systems of the rafcs. Also, it's is way of saying in his in our corner, thanks Tripp I always need a strong pep talk, although I am a self starter, that reinforcement I recieve is great for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She WILL spread her legs . . .   She WILL spread her legs . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She WILL spread her legs . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: