Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How'd That Go Again?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

How'd That Go Again? Empty
PostSubject: How'd That Go Again?   How'd That Go Again? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:15 pm

How’d That Go Again?

Here’s something you can use TONIGHT.

In just about every conversation, there’s gonna be a point where someone does something a little questionable.

Maybe it’s a weird gesture… maybe someone fumbles their words… whatever.

This is a fun way to bust on a woman that almost GUARANTEES that she’ll hit you in the shoulder or give you some other type of “love tap”.

The phrase is:

“How’d that go again?”

I use this ALL THE TIME. If someone makes a funny noise while they’re talking, or stumbles, or whatever.

Most of the time, people just let these little things slide. Hell, most of the time, your target didn’t really pay much attention to what they just said… especially if they’re in a story.

So you call them out with a “How’d that go again?”

Only THEN does the person realize how crazy this noise, or hand gesture, or whatever was and everyone gets a good laugh.

Woman: “So I was driving down the road today and this SOB cut me off right when I was supposed to turn… so I gave him the finger (gives finger and makes funny face… teeth gritted… etc… and grunts)…”

You: “Okay, now how’d that go again?”

Now, she’ll either hit you… or laugh… or even try to do it again in good sport.

Any way you go about it, it’s good for you.

So there you go… an easy way for you to call out a woman tonight and have more fun.

We can talk about the underlying meaning behind this another time. For now, just take my word on it. It’s a money move.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

How'd That Go Again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Angel Eyes-
Jump to: