Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rant of All Rants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Rant of All Rants Empty
PostSubject: The Rant of All Rants   The Rant of All Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:38 pm

The Rant Of All Rants

There are a bunch of things that I have on my mind right now… so I think I’ll vent a little bit.

First, let me ask you a question.

Do you feel BAD about the fact that you’re on this blog (or any other blog, forum, whatever) trying to figure out this dating/seduction thing?

Do you close your browser when people walk by your computer so people don’t make fun of you or think you’re weird?

(I know, that’s two questions)

Rant start:

HOW DARE YOU FEEL BAD for trying to better your life. HOW DARE YOU ALLOW THE MASSES OF PEOPLE influence the way you feel and in doing so, interfere with where you want to go in life.

Quit being a fuckin’ sheep.

Look, you have to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN in your life. Nothing is given. You, my friend, need to grab your balls and make it happen.

And to hell with anyone that gets in your way… seriously.

You’ve got way to many negative people out there that don’t even KNOW that they’re being negative… talking to you about how your wasting your time… it doesn’t work… blah, blah, blah.

On that note, have you even noticed that the people in your life that try to force relationship advice down your throat are the ones that have shitty relationships… think about that.

Or… the people that have crappy finances or get this… a stockbroker that DOESN’T EVEN OWN STOCK trying to tell you about what stock to invest in. (I see it all the time, don’t get me started)

There are only a few people in this world that get exacty what they want out of life. This is because they refuse to compromise what they want with the so-called-reality of the situation that oh-so-many fuckin’ losers talk about.

Self improvement is HARD WORK… that’s why NO ONE DOES IT.

People are satisfied “staying in one place”.

@*#$ that.

If you aren’t moving forward… you’re moving backward. It’s that simple.

You have to rise ABOVE all of the mainstream bullshit and go for what YOU want.

Guess what?

Mainstream people aren’t rich.

Mainstream people aren’t great with women.

Mainstream people always compare their problems to each other… like “Oh yeah, you think that’s something… listen to what happened to me.” What’s up with that? It’s like reverse bragging.

Mainstream people are status quo (status quo is BORING).

Mainstream people are afraid of life… afraid of risk. Yet, they’d rather sit at home and bitch about how crappy their husband/wife is when all they needed to do was find someone else and NOT SETTLE.

Case in point, I did another podcast/interview with Scot McKay the other day and we got talking about his wife afterward… phenomenal woman! Hell, he was telling me how he went through the process of selecting his wife… and not settling for anything less than he deserved.

Here’s a little hint for you: YOU DETERMINE WHAT YOU DESERVE THROUGH YOUR ATTITUDE ON LIFE.

Going for what you want is brave.

Bravery means that you do something EVEN THOUGH YOUR AFRAID OR APPREHENSIVE about the possible result.

Talking to a woman when you have approach anxiety is brave.

Seriously, let your ego go. Stop worrying about what people think of you and do whatever it is that you deem necessary to improve yourself… and take no prisoners.

If you’ve gained a few pounds… take care of it (get the Adonis Effect this month… lol).
Hate your job… get a new one… or start a side business (great idea!)
Hate your chick… dump her (don’t wait until you’ve found someone else)

Use your pain to POWER your way through your hurdles… and to hell with anyone that gets in your way.

Only listen to people that ARE or HAVE BEEN where you want to be, period.

Now, here’s something that you might want to be aware of:

A well known company (I’ll have to find the article later), when asked what expenses led to the highest ROI (return on investment) per dollar spent… the OVERWHELMING answer is TRAINING.

Higher than marketing dollars, etc… TRAINING.

I have a perfect example for you. I see tons of guys (and gals) in the gym wasting their time and efforts trying to get in shape because they have NO IDEA what they are doing.

This is especially true for the guys because the gym should be a MANLY place where guys shouldn’t need any direction. (Stubborn, but potentially expensive in TIME)

Now, if these same people that are only doing cardio (bad idea, but not going into it) would shell out a little bit of dough to get a program worked up for them… they’d see much faster results.

But, no… they don’t want to WASTE their money… they’d rather waste their TIME.

Look, if given the opportunity to learn from someone DIRECTLY that knows more on the subject than you do… do yourself (and your TIME) a favor and figure out a way to pony up.

Quit running around “headless”.

I read somewhere that LeBron James offered to pay Warren Buffett a $*!@ ton of money JUST FOR HIS TIME so that he could learn how to effectively manage AND GROW the newfound wealth that he had fallen into. Just offered it out because he knew that he was in unfamiliar territory.

Even if what he paid was HALF of what he was worth, it would have been worth it. In fact, Buffett will admit the James can call him ANYTIME HE NEEDS TO… FACT!

Moral: free advice can be good… but PAID advice is always better.

Two people that I know of that you’d do well to give your money to:

David Wygant
Scot McKay

I don’t know any of the others very well personally (although I do converse with Xuma, Thundercat, and Stephen Nash on a regular basis), so I don’t know if anyone else will get you results.

Also, I was ready around the other day when I came across this post by Sinn. Now, I don’t know him at all (although someone should probably get me his email… you know I’m a voracious networker)… but this post resonates with me.

Even though much of the information via email/blogs/newsletters is free… these things take TIME to produce. Remember, TIME is the only commodity that you CAN’T GET BACK.

Therefore, it’s the most important resource you have.

Yet people are bitching and complaining that he has stuff for sale… and that he should give it ALL away for free.

Let me tell you something, folks: Money buys time.

It can buy YOU more time… it can buy other people’s time.

The fact is, most of the people that are producing great content can do so because they have THE TIME (theirs or others) to do so.

And in this day and age, that takes money.

I challenge ANYONE to put together a 200 page ebook of top flight content and give it away for free. Just the TIME that it takes to research what you’re writing about is monetizing enough.

I can attest, it took John and Brad (partners in the Adonis Effect) 5 months to get all the workouts, photos, videos, nutrition, etc together just for one program (there are 3).

AND THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR!

The only way that people can give time (blog posts, podcasts, etc) is if they have the money to be able to allot that time.

What I’m trying to say is that people provide services that have value… and you shouldn’t feel cheated when someone asks you to pay for said service, ESPECIALLY if it’s going to reduce your learning curve and save YOU a bunch of time and hassle.

So, do what the big players do: find someone that knows more about a subject than you do and pay them for their time…

… just like you do with lawyers…
… and accountants…
… and business consultants…

Remember, reinvestment in YOURSELF is the best investment you can ever make.

If you want to get better in something… commit your wallet to it…

Because if your money’s in it… you’re in it.

And don’t take any $*!@ off of anyone in the process.

It’s your life and in life, everyone plays by the same GLOBAL rules, even though we all have different starting points. Your decision… is to either learn all the rules by whatever means necessary… at the fastest pace possible… or to sit on the sidelines bitching about how “the game” just isn’t fair.

Note: Indecision is a decision. It’s a decision to conform to life, instead of having life conform around you.

That’s it… I’m done.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

The Rant of All Rants
Page 1 of 1