Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Punisher Strikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Punisher Strikes Empty
PostSubject: The Punisher Strikes   The Punisher Strikes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 pm

The Punisher Strikes

I’ve gotten a slew of questions over the last few days and most especially yesterday and today about the Adonis Effect… guys want to know if it’s the real deal…

… or if it’s just hype?

Well, other than the fact that you SHOULD know by know that I don’t DO hype… lets talk about a few things to help clarify some things.

The true power of this program is it’s ability to harness the power of you in your most attractive physical state.

That’s the ultimate benefit.

Bottom line.

And… I’ve got to tell you, what you are getting ready to see is deceptively efficient and challenging for men of all exercise levels.

I know, I’ve been though the program… and it’s straight up nasty.

I have to confess, this isn’t even MY PROGRAM in the creation since of the word. In fact, I was approached by 3 gentlemen (Craig Ballantyne… of Turbulence Training fame, John Barban, and Brad Pilon both world class trainers in their own rights) about this months and months ago due to my experience and connections in BOTH the fitness and dating/seduction arenas.

I’ll admit, EVEN I was a little skeptical at first… but after looking at the research myself and actually going through the program… I am MORE THAN HAPPY to attach my name to it.

Naturally, I’ve added a bit of my “flair” to it and also my penchanse for overdelivering on every occasion to come up with something that I’m quite sure you’ll be impressed with.

Let’s think about why this whole Adonis Effect situation is important…

First and formost… have you ever been to a club and watched the women dance… or even FELT them dance on you and thought:

“Man… I’ll bet this girl is ROCK SOLID in the sack.”

But why did you make that assumption?

Naturally, you saw how freaky she was or just watched the hypnotic rhythm of her movement and correlated the dancing and the sex together.

I know you’ve done it. I know I’VE done it.

And you know what… for the most part… it’s a pretty valid assumption.

Think about one thing… your body LOOKS like it’s supposed to PERFORM.

Sprinters look like sprinters, not long distance runners. Fighters like fighters. Athletes (in general) like athletes.

In other words, if you can get your body to the point where you look ripped (for lack of a better term)… then the assumption will be made that you can HANDLE yourself in the sack.

Remember, you LOOK like you can PERFORM…

You are the “punisher”… in her eyes. Smile

This is a dynamite first impression that can open up doors for you. Now, this doesn’t mean that you let the other parts of yourself slack.

You still get your wardrobe tight. Keep clean.

However, this “effect” will give you a DECIDED advantage over 99% of other men. I’ve been there and seen it.

(Watch the Adonis Effect video for details)

Tomorrow, we’ll talk about the “Halo” and “Devil” Effects and how they work FOR and AGAINST you in any interactions…

You DON’T WANT to miss this… it’s important stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

The Punisher Strikes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Angel Eyes-
Jump to: