Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attracting Women is Hard When You're Always On The "Take"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Attracting Women is Hard When You're Always On The "Take" Empty
PostSubject: Attracting Women is Hard When You're Always On The "Take"   Attracting Women is Hard When You're Always On The "Take" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Attracting Women Is Hard When You’re Always On The “Take”

If you’ve been reading for any amount of time, you’ll know that I went through the “6 Constructs” of marketing and influence a little while back…

Now, most guys tend to think in terms of “why doesn’t she like me” or “what should I do to GET the girl to like me”… both or which are counterintuitive to how things work.

Here are 5 key points to what I know about attracting women like flies to honey:

1. Attraction is a gift from her to you. You can’t TAKE attraction and it’s really tough to force… but you can GUIDE it. Forcing your will on an interaction causes neediness and a WIN/LOSE mentality… which again… does the exact opposite of what you want.

2. Stop worrying about how to “get” her, and start thinking of ways that you can help her find some fun, danger, excitement in her life. If you can give her these type of experiences she’ll have no choice but to want to be around you… because something exciting always happens.

3. Start viewing your interactions from the aspect that YOU’RE the one trying to find out if SHE is worth YOUR TIME… instead of already handing your worth over to her without even finding out if she’s worth the effort. Trust me, I don’t care how hot she is… some women are boring and just plain suck.

4. PULL her into your life. Be on the go and ask her to join you. Things like “I’m going to dinner at (whatever), why don’t you join me?” are MUCH more effective than saying, “So, do you want to do something tonight?” This implies that YOUR LIFE depends on her. I’ll say it time and time again, women like to go for the ride… not BE the ride. (Remember, she has to brag to her friends about SOMETHING.)

5. Flirt SHAMELESSLY and SMILE, you bastards Smile Flirt with the grandmother that’s all dressed up for a night on the town. Flirt with the little 7 year old cutie that’s hanging out in the mall with Mom. Flirt with people in the elevator. Remember, flirting ISN’T overly HITTING on women… it’s playful comments, banter, “Look at you… where are you off to today? (smile)”, “Do you want to ditch your Mom and hang out with me today? (smile)”… it’s having a good time with people and giving off a good, solid vibe that says “I’m fun, I’m secure, I’m ballsy, and I know how to play the game”.

Look, out of all of these, number 5 is the one that I find that if people would just DO THIS ONE THING MORE… they would TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE their success.

Seriously.

Think about this… if you’re in a store and a hot woman sees you flirting with a grandmother, the cashier, or a little girl… don’t you think she’ll want to flirt with you too?

Absolutely. You’ve already presold her on the fact that you’re a pretty good dude (see Halo Effect). Plus, if you DON’T flirt with her, she’ll wonder why you didn’t… follow me.

Your homework: Practice smiling at EVERY single person you pass or interact with and watch the results.

Guess what. MOST PEOPLE SMILE BACK!

… and then you can ask her in a flirty way:

“So, what are YOU smiling about?” Smile
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Attracting Women is Hard When You're Always On The "Take"
Page 1 of 1