Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cockblockers help me rid them please!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Cockblockers help me rid them please! Empty
PostSubject: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 am

Evil or Very Mad AMOGS or however you want to call it. IF a repellant was invented, I would carry it with my ID. Drop your stories and suggestions I really need to hear them, I need help to play these geeks. geek

This is my sticky field I need your help
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:57 am

To handle an amog you have to have a higher awareness as to who everyone in the group is. Develop a question you use to help you gather that info, Like So, I'm curious how do you all know each other?

Are to really get to an Amog is find something that they might want to talk about. For instance, if the target is his friend, but in this venue there are other attractive females sauntering around in form fitting skirts and blouses, point those girls out to him, engage the Amog. What ever you do, you don't want to ignore these guys, but be able to calibrate properly and show some interest to your targets after they have qualified themselves of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:37 am

One of my favorite AMOG tactics when a guy enters the set. "Hey man I'm working here. Do I come bother you at Burger King when you're working?" Smile
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:41 am

Hey guys.

Lots of good advice here. There are plenty of ways to creatively counter AMOG'in. I actually saw this post and decided to write a bit about it in my own post.

https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-beat-f27/counter-amog-theorys-t466.htm#1002

Let me know what you think and if you have questions on it feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:14 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
To handle an amog you have to have a higher awareness as to who everyone in the group is. Develop a question you use to help you gather that info, Like So, I'm curious how do you all know each other?

Are to really get to an Amog is find something that they might want to talk about. For instance, if the target is his friend, but in this venue there are other attractive females sauntering around in form fitting skirts and blouses, point those girls out to him, engage the Amog. What ever you do, you don't want to ignore these guys, but be able to calibrate properly and show some interest to your targets after they have qualified themselves of course.

Arrow I see I see, so is it like the idea of using them as a tool to shine my game, by letting them qualify themselves to me. Mystery said, other males want is respect, this reminds me of that. I know that hating them is not the route, but check it....I had cockblockers knock on my door all night, when I got the girl in there already, to the point where she said, lets open it and see what he wants. This actually happened, twice!

Here from what you say, will help in a venue, thanks.
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:17 am

JSmooth wrote:
One of my favorite AMOG tactics when a guy enters the set. "Hey man I'm working here. Do I come bother you at Burger King when you're working?" Smile

Arrow *&@# bro...LOL! this is coldblooded, but I guess going coldblooded will have to do at times...Nobody has ever challenged you on that?
Gotta post it when I do it, I will hit you up when I do....
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:20 am

Ka wrote:
Hey guys.

Lots of good advice here. There are plenty of ways to creatively counter AMOG'in. I actually saw this post and decided to write a bit about it in my own post.

https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-beat-f27/counter-amog-theorys-t466.htm#1002

Let me know what you think and if you have questions on it feel free to ask.

Arrow Alright! using body language is the challenging part, from what you posted, I gotta up my game on reading body language for men and ladies. The fundamental from it I feel is to flip their weak game on them.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:30 am

Z-mac, that's a total invasion of privacy there my man. To actually knock on your door with regularity is the surefire sign of a fuckrat, seriously. Personally, my way to handle them is to exchange blows, now I don't condone you doing this, but that's my rationale for people who are so damn insufferable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 pm

My game has advanced since those fukrats attacked. I do not condone throwing blows neither (maybe a quick chin check, but thats it). Actually, I have been preparing a bit since I made this post, and thing is, I had no cockblockers lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cockblockers help me rid them please!   Cockblockers help me rid them please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cockblockers help me rid them please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: