Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY! no teasing... What?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

HEY! no teasing... What?! Empty
PostSubject: HEY! no teasing... What?!   HEY! no teasing... What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 am

hey all,

so i have ran into the same thing with two of my FB's. So me and the first HB 8 were starting to get after it and get intimate, certain things i would do such as hair grabbing, lip biting, and running my hands thru her waist line caused her to respond "heyyyy, no teasing not nice" and in my opinion all i am doing is simply escalating the situation. does this mean it is her way of saying you are not getting that luck bucko or what? Because evenually she didnt say it and i did escalate. now my only response to this is "not teasing, you like it!" or " why it is soo fun" usually i say something along the lines of the first one. And my other FB. said the same thing to me the other night... where i responded in a similar fashion. How would you fellas respond or ladies what is she meaning from this or wanting me to respond with.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
ACE
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: HEY! no teasing... What?!   HEY! no teasing... What?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 am

"You like it" is just fine. The fact that they are saying, "No TEASING . . . " is an IOI. In other words, "Don't tease, follow through."
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: HEY! no teasing... What?!   HEY! no teasing... What?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 am

Okay thanks! so she is saying escalate further.

Thanks
ACe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY! no teasing... What?!   HEY! no teasing... What?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY! no teasing... What?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: