Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3some major CB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 pm

HEY ALL,

So me and my buddy went to a hookah bar the other night walked in and it was crowded so we sat in with a huge group i knew a few of them not by name however. We sat down were hanging out and an HB 9 I kinda knew came and sat next to me, and another HB 9 and an HB 7 followed. So after talking with them for a bit. Me and my buddy decided to go back to my place kick it and have a few drinks and took the girls we were talking to with us. We got back to the house and i noticed both girls we slightly fighting over me and both swung both ways. A tiny lightbulb went off in my head (THREE-SOME) and so i started a train of back messages between us which was working perfectly. After a few verbal confirmations of both the HB 9 and HB 7 saying we were going to have a three some i gave my buddy the go ahead to get out of my room..... When my stupid roomate and his buddy whom i told to not come into my room decided to smoke a cig off my porch instead of the one up stairs. so i politely asked them to leave when my roomie said he had every right to be there. and i could deal.... MAJOR CB! i told him he was messing up my threesome changes and that didnt do a damn thing either. my roomie and his friend consisted on trying to AMOG me and my friend by jumping off the balcony and getting in the way etc. So guess who didnt end up with a three some...... this guy! HA. I did however score all of their numbers including another girl at the hookah bar i gamed for a minute. And hooked up with both of them that night at different times.

Just wanted to share my slight success!
Thanks for reading
ACE
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 am

Those . . . aren't . . . friends. Period. They are jealous mother fuckers purposely out there to fuck with your success.

You had every right to kick them out. You should've taken the girls to another spot, whether it was your room or not.

Other than that, congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am

WARNING SLIGHTLY LONG POST: BUT INTERESTING

YEAH! Me and my wing zach were pissed. they decide to crash another party we were throwing and we threw it know they would be gone! and they decided to stay because obviously the girls they were taking out would rather stay play pong and drink then go out with them. ha....

SO HERE COMES MY SLIGHT REVENGE STORY!

My roomie was not really talking or gaming the girl he brought at all. he consistently sat next to her and said nothing talk about awkward. So told her " hey come on down stairs its gotta me more fun then sitting there twiddling your thumbs and drawing pictures on your pants ha"

So... she came along with me and my roomie gives me a face and follows. Down stairs we were hanging out and my buddy Dominic decides he wants me and him to freestyle which i actually do quite well.... and that caught some attention. after some bantering a teasing with her. my roomie decides to leave and i give my same wing from the other night a signal to take this unattractive women who wants me up stairs which he does. and the other CB from the other night leaves to the rest room. leaving me and friend DOM and his gf who have no intentions of getting in my way. so i quickly get her number before anyone comes back. haha. we proceed up stairs to play some kings cup where my wing consistently DHV's
me, get her to be my pong partner and tell her i'll walk her to her car. KC time!!! where my roomie decides to step in and say nah bro stay here with so and so i will walk her... i figured my damage was done and putting up a fight would only DLV me so i let him.

Here comes my question!

After txting her a bit and throwing out a lot of C & F. such as:

Giving her a bad time about be miss anti social on the couch

calling her teasing names

etc.... She however starting all of our conversations

txt me

just Heyyy one morning slightly lame nothing to work work with but i reply

who are you? and how did you get my number again Razz hahaha

her response: haha shut up!

my response: Rude! thats not going to get you anywhere with me dork! haha.

Where did I wrong no txt back... i figured i had made it clear with our past reactions that i use a lot of C&F and figured sense she had started all of our conversations that she had enough interest to joke with her in this way. Any help would be great.

Again sorry for the long post!

thanks
ACE
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:56 am

I wouldn't say you did anything wrong. I'd say the other guy is feeling pretty insecure and told her that.
Back to top Go down
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:34 am

So my txt game was good? I am not 1005 experienced with txt game...

how would you suggest i take it from here. i dont like to txt her if she stopped txting me whether it was a day a week or an hour ago.

and yeah but roomie was being insecure and mad that i out gamed him. which was not very hard lol so i let him walk her
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:30 am

Well, obviously it's required that she initiates some on her end with any form of communication. However, it's also required that you initiate some as well. So the, "I don't text if she hasn't" bit won't fly. You have to at times, to keep things going. But when you do, you text something that will get her to smile, laugh, or respond in some way.

I don't care if your roomie was insecure or not. Honestly, when he stepped forward and took command and said he'd walk her, I would've said, "That's ok bro, I got it. It's cool." Then take her hand and just lead her out. Then if he argued, he looks even smaller.
Back to top Go down
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, I guess your right! Yeah typical hey whats up is boring and the same as everyone else so i try to avoid it.

Yeah but i wasnt trying to make him angry because i live with him. Figured it wasnt worth the drama. But, against anyone else that could have been done.

ACE
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 am

So . . . you allow yourself to look smaller in front of him . . . to give him the power between you two . . . which establishes the precedent that he can walk over you when ever he wants and you'll just keep the peace.

I can see that working . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3some major CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3some major CB   3some major CB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3some major CB
Page 1 of 1