Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Blown Out on Purpose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfyStyles
AFC
AFC
WolfyStyles

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Getting Blown Out on Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Getting Blown Out on Purpose   Getting Blown Out on Purpose I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:17 am

Yes you heard me right! I want you to go out and get blown out! Why you ask? Because you will learn.

I want you to go out there and do something obviously wrong in different ways. I want you to open wrong, I want you to kino wrong, I want you to do comfort wrong. I want you to go out one night and do everything wrong in different ways. Why you ask Wolfy, why? Because you will learn from hands on experience how far you can push it. You will also learn that some things you never thought would work, will work. Like my opener, do your prefer the taste of marshmallows or buttons? I did it to blow out but to my suprize, it worked. It will also show that getting blown out isn’t the end of the world. It’s not that bad especially when you do it on purpose. It’s help you to learn your boundaries. It’s unconventional but try it for one day. You might actually find it fun too.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Getting Blown Out on Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Blown Out on Purpose   Getting Blown Out on Purpose I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:28 am

I agree getting blown out is like a risk reward type of ordeal. You risk all self respect and limits to see if you actually give a gawd damn, and if you do. So what, the whole idea of getting blown out is improve your comfort levels and your social iq. Whenever I get blown out, I usually forget about it in the next 5 mins or so. It doesn't last long at all.

peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

Getting Blown Out on Purpose
Page 1 of 1