Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Portland, OR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordcaine
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
lordcaine

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Greetings from Portland, OR Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Portland, OR   Greetings from Portland, OR I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Greetings everyone! My name is Arlo Horner, I'm a Certified Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, specializing in the use of conversational hypnosis for seduction. I've been doing this for about 4 years, and the thrust of my business is to sell one-on-one lessons in conversational hypnosis, often over the phone or via webcam internationally.

I'm here because I like to help out in forums and provide perspective, and of course share my philosophy and techniques with others.

If you're interested in learning more about my style, approach, and teaching options, I have a blog at novexmentis.com/arlo_horner with a lot of good tips and strategies.

Looking forward to working together!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Portland, OR   Greetings from Portland, OR I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:33 am

Welcome to the forum caine.

Certified Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, that should be interesting.

Conversational hypnosis. I hope it's better than what I've read from Ross Jeffries.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
lordcaine
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
lordcaine

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Portland, OR   Greetings from Portland, OR I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:22 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:

Conversational hypnosis. I hope it's better than what I've read from Ross Jeffries.

hahah yeah he was one of my early influences, but what he teaches falls soooo short of what the actual technology is capable of... I have a very distinctly different way of using it, which I've tentatively called "Maximal Communication Method". Currently writing the book on it Wink

He's also not a very good teacher, IMO.

Thanks for the welcome, its going to be interesting to get acquainted with a new forum Smile
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Portland, OR   Greetings from Portland, OR I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:34 pm

[quote="lordcaine"]
L.A. Tripp wrote:

I agree. What I've seen from him is cheesy as hell, and I know girls think he's creepy quite a bit.

If the book is any good, when you get it done, let me know. If you don't have a publisher, maybe we can work together.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
WolfyStyles
AFC
AFC
WolfyStyles

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Portland, OR   Greetings from Portland, OR I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 pm

lordcaine wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

hahah yeah he was one of my early influences, but what he teaches falls soooo short of what the actual technology is capable of... I have a very distinctly different way of using it, which I've tentatively called "Maximal Communication Method". Currently writing the book on it Wink

Thanks for the welcome, its going to be interesting to get acquainted with a new forum Smile

nice to see you here. Guys Arlo is amazing with CH, he is the one who started my training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Portland, OR   Greetings from Portland, OR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Portland, OR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: