Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple of thoughts that may help someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

A couple of thoughts that may help someone Empty
PostSubject: A couple of thoughts that may help someone   A couple of thoughts that may help someone I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 pm

I talk about perception all the time. I've had a few clients in this past week that have had a "refresher" session about perception. It's all about perception from one person to another. Whether you are a bad boy, a CEO (or both), a ditch digger, what ever you may be, it's all about your perception . . . of yourself.

Yes, it all STARTS with your own perception of yourself. How many times have I repeated this? LOL. How do you see yourself? What is the real you?

I was talking to a female friend of mine last night. We were talking about the differences between a long time girl friend I've had and my wife.

My perception of myself is pretty solid. I know who I am. Not everyone is like that. And when you're perception of yourself is wrong, when you don't know who you are, there are LEAKS that occur in your body language. The true perception of who you are comes through, whether you realize it or not.

If you don't know who you are, you could even change, seemingly becoming a completely different person from one day to the next. Not healthy. This is because you're not (as a close friend stated it) "in touch with your inner self".

People who don't know who they really are can vary widely. They can be quiet, introverted, or they can be outgoing and obnoxious.

I spent a few days in jail recently because of an ex. I'll spare the details, the point is, in there, most guys are scared. Even if they try to come off as tough. Typically the truly "tough" guys aren't the ones going around bragging and being loud and not shutting up. Those guys are usually the most terrified ones. When you're bragging to all the guys about who you've been getting laid every day and you want to get out and into the safe house to hit that pussy side ways and hit it hard . . . you're terrified under that brash exterior.

When you're talking about popping a 5 into your mouth to hide it from the cops (if you don't know what a 5 is, count yourself lucky), you're trying to be a bad boy but you're scared as hell. When you claim you know every body that's any body in town, regardless of which section of town, and you say you know every address that any one pops out (unless you've delivered pizza), you're scared as hell.

These are leaks. You're trying to put up a facade (look the word up, lol). This is not your true self. You're building a house of cards, of lies, and it WILL fall down. It will end up crushing you, unless you grow up before that time comes.

This doesn't just apply to those who are in jail. In every day life, we come across these sames types of people. The guy in the bar acting out to gain attention. The guy or girl in the mall being loud to get attention. It's called fear.

Not all fear is bad, don't get me wrong. But when that fear clouds who you are, it's dangerous. The most important thing is to know who you are. Then when you feel fear, you can face the fear while being true to yourself.

Remember, being true to yourself is important, whether you're pursuing that really hot girl, or pursuing a promotion on your job, being who you really are will make all the difference in the world. Do you realize your boss doesn't want someone who they think is dishonest? Guess what, when you're putting a facade, you're being dishonest.

Now, I'm not saying go out and be all AFC to be yourself. No. When you're all AFC you're supplicating, which is actually NOT being true to yourself. You're acting out of fear.

You've got to dig into yourself, dig yourself out, dust yourself off, and be comfortable with who you really are.

P.S.

A word about DHVing yourself.

I've personally got a book on sale, a book with an agent who's working to sell it to a major house, another publisher that wants a book of mine, yet another book that has been sent to a pub house and they are reviewing it, and this is only the publishing area of my High Value. I have other things as well, such as working with computers, working with stereos, dancing, knowing how to run a business ( and am in fact talking with someone about opening a nightclub locally), and a few other business propositions that I'm working with people on. Plus I'm working with more than one client on phone consultations regularly.

But, do I go into all of this when I'm talking to someone and showing that I AM a high value person? No. I have an online profile as well, on a dating site. Do I list all of these details on the face of that? No. (full disclosure, I'm NOT an online gaming pro, lol). Instead, I let the girl find out these things AND MORE about me as she gets to know me.

Do not spill your entire life story within 30 seconds . . . and not even the first night . . . OR the first week that you know her
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

A couple of thoughts that may help someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of thoughts that may help someone   A couple of thoughts that may help someone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 am

First know thou self, one of my finest commandments and I follow it to the freaking letter. When you are in the process of seeking out exactly who you are don't become so alarmed about the things you must change. Instead embrace those changes and seek out others who have truly be able to adjust the perception of themselves.

The perception that truly matters is the viewpoint of yourself. This is the day to day deciding factor on how you will walk, run, scurry, meander, saunter, swagger, roister through the universe. YOU must find the things in life that keep you wanting to continue waking up day in and day out. This prolonged dedication to whatever positive attachment you form will be instrumental in how well that perception continues to grow mountain high, or molehill low.

The world around us offers so much, but when don't even consider all the joyous wonders of enjoyment when have indeed passed up on. Once you began to appreciate the gift of life, and the vastness of the entire make-up of this multiverse the optical spheres in your mind become opened to it all. No longer do you yield yourself, but you continue to speed fast ahead.

I can recall when the hurricane ripped through the gulf coast, and just laid waste to the cities and neigborhoods. My city and my neigborhoods were apart of that wasteland. I had several reasons to honestly fold up in a tent like manner, but I realized that I was only 23 years old at that time, a baby. Just a baby who still hadn't tasted the finest taste of life yet. It was at the time in my life, where I relied on writing to coax my mind, body and spirit to good health. Five years later, and I still view that time of my life as the moment I find my truth. It is this truth that has spread and allowed for the growth and development to reach obscene levels. I honestly think that I can change things in my life. I can impact the world one person at a time. Dig deep into that well of your soul, and never be surprised how much gold you find.

Fine article LA. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

A couple of thoughts that may help someone
Page 1 of 1