Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stunned by eye contact...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Stunned by eye contact... Empty
PostSubject: Stunned by eye contact...   Stunned by eye contact... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Was out shopping this week, the girl working the cash register was gorgeous, but it wasn't until I met her eyes that I was all that thrown off. When I made eye contact I felt like I was hit by a two by four, and mentally was simply on cruise from there on out. Didn't really get back in my own head until I'd already been out the store for a few minutes. Kind of wondering if anyone has any tips for getting my feet back on my ground in this kind of situation, as I've never really had that happen before.
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Stunned by eye contact...   Stunned by eye contact... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 am

That happened to me twice when I was young free and single, once while I was working in a shop and she was a customer. I got to deliver to her mother's house and got a date off her while delivering. Went out a few times. Finally broke up.

Another time was on the escalators on the London Tube, she was on one escalator, I was on another both going in the same direction. Approached her at the end, got her number and phoned her. Unfortunately she was an American living in Scotland and was going back to the States in a couple of weeks. This was before mobile phones were invented we spoke on landline a few times but then I phoned and it was disconnected.

In both the above cases we almost stared at each other, looking eye to eye, when we initially met I mean.

My guess is that if this is what happened to you, she will really want you to ask her out. That is just past experience. I am no skilled pua.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Stunned by eye contact...   Stunned by eye contact... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm

the best situation. i love eyes. they can convey so much sexiness and intelligence and power in once glance.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Stunned by eye contact...   Stunned by eye contact... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:12 pm

LOL, the reason is because you instantly put her on that old pedestool in your mind. Gotta get into your head that she's just another beautiful person, like you are.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunned by eye contact...   Stunned by eye contact... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stunned by eye contact...
Page 1 of 1