Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where To Take This?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigSeanSDB
AFC
AFC
BigSeanSDB

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Where To Take This? Empty
PostSubject: Where To Take This?   Where To Take This? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:51 am

I saw this girl on POF and I hit her up with this:

Me: Can you handle a compliment from a complete stranger? -Sean

One day later...

Her: Yes I can. I wasn't always able, though. I used to HATE compliments because I didn't know how to take them and people usually complimented me on actions or tasks that I believed weren't that great or weren't that big of a deal (one of the many downsides of being a perfectionist). I remember receiving a compliment for a presentation. Instead of saying thank you (like I should have), I told the person that I thought I did an awful job and proceeded to nitpick my performance. Thankfully, I'm much better now. :-)

Now I was a little thrown off by this but when a girl is replying to you in a paragraph, she's either a big typer or she's already attracted to me by my profile alone. So I sent her this:

Me: haha Well, thats good to know you can handle compliments. So how are you at drinking cappuccinos? I know this great cafe where they serve some of the best drinks on the planet! You're so gotta check it out! Let's exchange numbers and meet up later this week. -Sean

A day later...

Her: I am going out of town at the end of the week. Raincheck?

So this one kinda threw me off. Should I reply back saying sure just insert your number and we can get set it up when you come back or to that extent. I know that sounds a little needy but I don't know how to still get the number and move this to meet up. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Where To Take This?   Where To Take This? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 pm

I think you jumped too quick to the number. But I'm not an online expert either. She's waiting a day to respond. Did you respond immediately? She did ask for a raincheck, but didn't give a number.

I would say go for the number one more time and if she doesn't comply then back off.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Where To Take This?   Where To Take This? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am

You jumped the gun. Didnt create any comfort even if she was attracted to you.

Next time what you want to do is shift the frame to you, if the girl says something that reminds you of an experience or related topic, use that as a dhv. Otherwise try to take something she said and use it to joke around. (example: "O you give presentations, you're not one of those stuffy office working types, cubical and all, are you?...I hope not im just the social type, i like to get out and meet new people, and working professionals always seem to be too into their work for anything else.)

When you start receiving definite signs that a girl is interested in you, then its fine to try and elevate things to another level (phone convo or meeting). Usually id recommend to take it a bit slower, try to get the number, then try to meet after youve talked a few times. You'll be surprised, but ive found that most girls will throw their number at you if you create attraction and comfort right online. The last 3-4 girls ive connected with online in a row, gave me their numbers without me asking.

My recommendation would be to ignore that she didnt give you the number and couldnt meet up...instead use this as an opportunity to create some comfort and dhv. Make your response light hearted, as you want to come across as unbothered by her response. Who knows, if you create enough comfort, maybe her travel plans will get "canceled".

You could probably even go with something along the lines of the example i gave you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where To Take This?   Where To Take This? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where To Take This?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Online Game-
Jump to: