Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signs I May Be Missing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dodgeman3440
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
dodgeman3440

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Signs I May Be Missing Empty
PostSubject: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:14 pm

So i just had a drill weekend for national guard and in my unit there is a cute/sexy girl. We have drills one weekend a month and this was her second drill. I had noticed her before but not so as much as this weekend. On saturday when we went to the gym there was a guy harassing her and without thinking i went up and basically (expletives removed) told him to shove off etc. Right after that she stated right away thank and how nice that was and how very few guys stand up for girls. After that and for the rest of saturday and all day sunday she was flirting with me. She would look and smile at me at me from across he room. When we walked by each other she would intentionally run or brush into me. When we were at the theater for a briefing she sat next to me and would keep brushing her arm on mine and playfully tap it off the armrest. Her and i continued this and i even started to pick on her in a playful way. On sunday we struck up conversations and then she said one thing that stood out the most and that was this: "i wish guys were more like you, respectful, honest, and sweet."

Now everyone probably is thinking to themselves....why the hell dont i just ask her out.....well here is the problem. She has a boyfriend and was just out with him according to FaceBook. She never mentioned him to me in person the only thing she mentioned was a previous boyfriend who she dated several months ago.

What should i do? I DO HAVE her phone number and can text or call or IM her on facebook at my leisure. I am just looking for advice or opinions.

Thanks for all the help
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:02 am

Facebook . . . ugh . . . that site causes so much drama, lol.

The IMPORTANT thing here is, SHE didn't tell you she has a b/f. So, either she's unhappy with him, or looking for something on the side. With that said, why not drop her a text? You could call, but if he's around it may make it awkward for her.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:10 am

If ur gonna contact her, I wld txt her.. like Tripp said, u don't want any awkwardness if her boyfriend's around.. Also, just keep talking to and hanging out with her.. Then, casually bring up her b/f one day and find out what's goin on there.. put ur mind at ease Signs I May Be Missing Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am

dodgeman3440 wrote:
She said one thing that stood out the most and that was this: "i wish guys were more like you, respectful, honest, and sweet."

Or, simply say, u said u wish more guys were like me.. respectful, honest, etc.. is your boyfriend like that??
Back to top Go down
dodgeman3440
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
dodgeman3440

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 am

Would it be appropriate then to stay on the down low for a couple of days then maybe start texting her and maybe possibly see if her and her friends would like to do something or hang out with me and my buddies as like a casual thing?

I definitely plan on talking to her soon and if all else doesnt work i will still see her in 3 weeks anyways

THANKS for ALL the help it definitely puts a lot of light on things and YES Facebook does cause alot of drama lol
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 am

First of all, I wouldn't wait to contact her. The whole "wait 3 days" thing is bullshit, lol.

I would suggest an isolated hang out first, since she's already flirting with you so much. If she backs up from that, then suggest a get together with your friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:57 am

I wldn't wait to text her either simply bcz she already likes u and u 2 are obviously friends in the least... But, I disagree with Tripp (sorry babe), I think u should invite her out with u and ur friends just to casually hang out, nothing serious.. She wld definitely be more apt to do that with u... This way, u can feel things out with her while you all are hangin out.. Then, if u see that she is feeling u, ask her to do something more personal/just the two of u Signs I May Be Missing Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 am

Try to get something together/a plan for this weekend or something with ur friends/buddies, that way u can go ahead and invite her while it's still early enough in the week and hopefully hasn't already made plans.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:29 am

HOTWHEELS wrote:
I wldn't wait to text her either simply bcz she already likes u and u 2 are obviously friends in the least... But, I disagree with Tripp (sorry babe)]

If you agreed with me on everything sweety . . . the partnership wouldn't be that great Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:33 am

Shut up.. it is great.. n u know it Signs I May Be Missing Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
dodgeman3440
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
dodgeman3440

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:33 am

One last question i promise. What should i do about her boyfriend i mean is is still "alls fair in love and war" or should i leave it be. Maybe i am thinking too much but could she be doing this becuz she is just friendly or do her actions - the flirting and all- speak louder?

THANKS SOO MUCH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 am

I wld just play it safe and be her friend until u can figure out if she's happy with him and not lookin elsewhere (which wld mean she's just nice, friendly, and flirty naturally and ur readin into it (that happens to me A LOT bcz I'm really friendly and touchy feely, like hit ya and all that but don't want more than a friendship), or if she's not happy with him and is wantin/thinkin about gettin out of it etc.. Just come out and ask her about him lol.. Say somethin like "I know u have a b/f, does he mind me textin u, callin u, or hangin out with u??" That's the perfectly normal thing to say in ur situation Signs I May Be Missing Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:46 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
HOTWHEELS wrote:
I wldn't wait to text her either simply bcz she already likes u and u 2 are obviously friends in the least... But, I disagree with Tripp (sorry babe)]

If you agreed with me on everything sweety . . . the partnership wouldn't be that great Wink

Baby if I agreed with u on everything it wouldn't be as exciting Signs I May Be Missing Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:55 am

LOL, Mrs. HOTWHEELS, baby . . . you've got a valid view point, but as you said, we wouldn't be as exciting if we both agreed all the time . . . so:

Her actions, according to what you've said, so far, say she wants more.

It IS possible she's a really friendly, really touchy feely girl . . . although those are few and far between.

Basically, assume there's attraction there at this point. I wouldn't even mention her b/f just yet. Wait and see if she says anything about him or not.

Your objective is to build attraction in her right now. DO play it safe, as my wing suggested, as far as staying back a BIT, and not taking the escalation FAST, but do flirt to build the attraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 am

I never said stop flirting and building attraction lol.. definitely do that.. that's how u feel her out lol... Just don't bring it on too strong and scare her off lol..

@ Tripp... what the hell is wrong with goin ahead n askin her about her b/f after they've been hangin out all day and after he's been feelin her out... If she's acting like she's attracted to him and is flirting with him, touching him n all that while they're hangin out.. then I think he shld ask at some point later on about her b/f.... perfectly normal in my book lol??
Signs I May Be Missing Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 am

LOL. What the hell is wrong with that . . . is a simple issue of calibration . . . or rather miscalibration Wink

Sure, he could pop the question to her after he's been feeling her out . . . and if he times it wrong or something, it could completely blow the whole mood. If he waits till she brings it up, he wouldn't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:17 am

Sorry lol.. I'm tired, I'm not suggesting coming right out and askin her about her b/f.. she hasn't brought him up and is obviously flirting with u n stuff.. So here's what I suggest (I guess I thought of some stuff but didn't actually post it since I just looked over all my posts lol so I will clarify it for u lol)...

Keep txtn her... keep flirting and building attraction with her as she seems to be doing with u.. invite her out to hang out with u and ur friends.. feel her out while u r hangin out and see if u can get clarity in that time... ie.. she if she ever mentions her b/f, she if she mentions something to u about liking u etc.. or simply see if the flirting and attraction is really strong, and if it is, and she still hasn't mentioned her b/f, then bring it up by sayin somethin like I suggested above b4 u go any further or waste anymore of ur time on a girl that is taken.. unless u wld like to simply remain friends with her....

That sums up my opinion on ur situation lol
Signs I May Be Missing Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 am

I down for the waiting for her to mention him part... I agree, that's why I said hang out with her, feel her out etc.. see if she's into u.. she if she mentions him.. and if she never does, but is acting interested in him etc.. then he shld casually mention something to her about him/ask her about him, that way he knows what he's gettin into..
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Se7en

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 am

Dodge,

Signs I May Be Missing Cheater-13293

Girls don't like to choose. And if you plan on getting laid, do NOT make her choose.

She'll choose her boyfriend over you 100% of the time.

We've all liked more than one person before. That being said, there is nothing wrong with her having a boyfriend and you being the dick on the side.

(I prefer being dick on the side)

Like I said, if you're looking for sex, don't bring him up; go with things as normal and if you guys hit it off and fuck, give her the best 2 minutes of your life.

Note: Once you've fucked enough guys' girlfriends, you know better than to bring him up. Just out charm him and never look back as-if you're beating him in a race.

Btw - if you're looking for a relationship off the bat tho, follow Stephs advice. It's def not bad advice and it's kinda cute how innocently she thinks.

Seven, certified homewrecker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 am

Yeah, I agree with Seven... don't make her choose.. but u can ask about him to find out the situation without it looking like she has to choose... then, once he finds out what's goin on, he can adjust to the situation..

For instance.. if she says she's happy with her b/f, then he has two options:
1) Eject-esp if he's lookin for a relationship.. or
2) Keep escalating n be the dick on the side lol...

If she's wanting out of her relationship then u definitely out charm him/sweep her off her feet and whatever u do, DON'T BE A 2 MIN MAN!! Rather, give her the best fkn lay she's ever had to keep her wanting more Signs I May Be Missing Icon_smile

Finally, if she's one of those rare girls like me that are just naturally nice, friendly, and touchy feely and sometimes come across as flirting and being interested in u when she's not, then u have two options again lol ..

1) Just remain good friends and hang out whtvr
2) Eject n find u another woman Signs I May Be Missing Icon_wink

Now Seven- Me thinking innocently?? I dunno about that lol
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 am

I have to echo Steph's post here.

DEFINITELY make sure you are THE BEST lay she's EVER had IF you want her to come back for more. That's something I do with EVERY girl I'm with . . . and at this moment I have SEVERAL that I could call on at ANY TIME for some . . .

And, the whole calibration issue I brought up is to do with finding out if she wants out of her relationship or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signs I May Be Missing   Signs I May Be Missing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signs I May Be Missing
Page 1 of 1