Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arms-Length

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Arms-Length Empty
PostSubject: Arms-Length   Arms-Length I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:56 am

RARELY do I ever bring threads from other Forums, I've come across some retarded "Forum Rivalries" in the past. But this is an extremely interesting read, theory, technique. All credit goes to a PUA known as SlyWalker. This is a long read, so I'd suggest grabbing a drink or snack, use the bathroom, get comfy.

Quote :
The Struggle of power is something that women do everyday, all the time, with every interaction they have with a man. It doesn’t matter if the girl is shy and timid or the toughest bitch ever, they all do it in one way or another.
The manipulate you, they manipulate you to gain the power in the relationship you have with her, no matter the type of relationship, sexual or not. They all use different tactics, but what I have done here is that I have boiled all of this down to one simple solution that will save you from trouble with women from here and on, I call it: the “Arm-Length Approach”.

A few weeks back I managed to F-close a girl with the toughest bitch-shield I have ever encountered, she was the biggest challenge I have encountered since I got good at this “game”. Ever since, I have worked on a sketched-out tactic that would be easy enough to understand for even the most hopeless AFC on this forum. This has basis from my big 2002 failure I mentioned early on, and every girl I have encountered ever since has in their own way contributed to this post, and here it is, “the ultimate truth about women” and how to deal with it using the “Arm-Length Approach”.

See, most women have to be in control, they have to be in power and on some level dominate every relationship, and this is what I call the struggle of power! Their main weapon they use to win this battle is their sexuality. They know that you want to have sex with them, and if they give you little by little, they can control you. You become their dog that will do tricks for biscuits; the biscuits are things like a peck on the cheek, a compliment, or maybe just a brush on the shoulder. Men are incredibly easy to manipulate. This is why I clench my fist towards the sky and roar: “Pussy has no power over me” I rather live in celibacy than having bitches toy with me!

What you guys call IOIs are indicators of interest, and most of you think that this was invented by Mystery or some other guru only a few years ago. Sorry to disappoint you, but IOIs are invented by women to manipulate men and have been used for ages. As long as a man thinks that a woman in interested in him, he will do anything for her. Buy her a fancy dinner, provide unnecessary favors for her, buy her gifts, and just simply devote his time to her! So you as you are sitting there reading this post you say to yourself, “I’m a man, I’m a PUA, I don’t let women toy with me” because I’m sure many of you guys reading this just had that thought, and my response is, Really??
Ask yourself, are you sure you don’t act like a trained monkey just for a woman’s attention, you buy clothes you wouldn’t normally wear, you act in ways you normally wouldn’t act, you pick up hobbies you don’t like, listen to music you hate, you see movies just because she liked it and you hoped that if you see it with her she will sleep with you? You say no to a night with the guys just because she needs your attention for her self satisfaction? Or have you just simply devoted your own time for her without getting anything back in return? Ask yourself these questions and several more similar questions and 99.5% of you will realize, that “shit, I let her manipulate me, how did that happen?” Don’t feel bad though, women are incredibly good at manipulation and this happens to all of us, I know that it has happened to me, how do you think I came up with this theory? I learned from my mistakes!

Women’s sexuality is the ultimate kryptonite against men, you will see examples everywhere, in advertisement, movies, strip-clubs, even the “HB rating system” is a kryptonite, it will fuck with your head and make you think that you have to devote all this effort just to score a 10! And you will change your life if it means that you can score that “10”!

So now, let me explain the “Arm-Length Approach”, becoming good at “Arm-Length Approach” is somewhat dangerous, women have used their sexuality as a kryptonite against men for as long as there has been men and women, and all of a sudden you have the tools to counter it! This is bound to knock the harmony of the human existence out of balance don’t you think? Not really, you just have to be careful with what you do and be gentle with the feelings of others!

The “Arm-Length Approach” can be taken both literally and as an analogy. In order for a woman to use her sexuality to control you she needs to get close to you, and if you take your right arm and hold out in front of you, lift your hand up like if you were signaling “stop” if you do this to her she can’t get as close as she would like to!
Holding out an arm will obviously not work in a hone conversation, on the internet or while texting, which is why shouldn’t always take it literally.
The basic idea of the “Arm-Length Approach” is to not give her as much of you as she wants, so she has to work harder to get you, beautiful girls are never used to this treatment and they will keep working all their tricks and open themselves up more and more, and all you have to do is give a little and take a little back, give HER a few IOIs and then ignore her, if she becomes physical and cuddly, you can literally put that arm out and keep her an arm-length away.
So pretty much, what you are doing is to turn her weakness against her and play exactly the game that she was playing on you. And her weakness is ATTENTION, all beautiful women crave it, I know this is a broad generalization, but it is true! Even if she doesn’t show it and even if she is not aware of it herself it is still true; if she is beautiful she is used to get attention from guys, and if you remove that from her she will feel that she is missing something and she will do anything to get it back!
After I started to use this approach I have seen women open up more and more to get more attention until they literally spread their legs!

And the best part of this approach is that the hotter the girl is, the more self obsessed she is with her own personality, and the bitchier she is, the better it will work.
“Arm-Length Approach” is the approach that makes the hard pick ups easy! Actually the “Arm-Length Approach” doesn’t have as much to do with the initial approach as it does with the midgame and everything from there and on, you can play this game from the second you break rapport until you celebrate your one year anniversary

So here is how to use it in action. There “Arm-Length Approach” is pretty much a push and pull kind of game, give a little take a little.
Introduce yourself to the girl, the initial part doesn’t matter, I have used this with girls that my friends have introduced to me, girls I’ve met online, in bars, on campus, or off the street, it really doesn’t matter. The important part is to act like you are not just one of the regular guys who can’t get over her beauty and just wish to sleep with her.
When you approach, don’t be afraid to make it clear that you are hitting on her, you can still go direct while using this game! In fact, I always go direct, and I always use this approach!
Avoid making mistakes such as sucking up to her, don’t try to impress on her, shit-can your stupid DHV stories and don’t act like you are a school girl around the backstreet boys. Just be yourself, say what you want, and act how you normally would! Give her your IOIs, notice how she sucks them up like they are her life energy. When she gives you IOIs and affection, brush most of it off like it was dust from the ceiling, for every three attempts she does to get your affection, you should acknowledge about one of them, 1/3 is a good ratio until you get used to this approach and start to improvise.

And don’t worry, it doesn’t matter if she is attracted to you or not, she will give you the IOIs, because women are ALWAYS trying to manipulate men, if not for sex then at least for free favors, money, drinks, dinners and more. It may sound sad that I have so little faith in women but that’s not really true, I love women, I think they are wonderful, I just figured out how they work, I know the truth behind their behavior!

Keep the conversation flowing, talk about her interests, find mutual interests, find small disagreement which you can have fun little debates about, just be yourself, don’t fake another personality just because you think she would like this better!
And as you do this, you give her great response for her personality traits but brush off everything sexual or flirty she shows towards you, you will appear as the one and only guy that is different from everyone else, you are the guy who doesn’t care about her looks, you are the guy who wants a girl with a personality, this to women is incredibly attractive, and she will become the school girl instead. She will start acting like a monkey, she will throw plenty of IOIs and “sexual” suggestions just to test you “is he really not attracted to me” this is when you start to give a little, condition her! Every time she does something that you like, such as hug you, kiss you, or touch your crotch, give her a little affection, but not too much. Pull out before she has a chance to do so. She will realize that when she did certain things she got attention from you and she will keep doing them, but after a while when you think that her hugging, kissing you or touching your crotch isn’t enough anymore, stop rewarding her from this, and the next time she will have to go further for the reward. Keep her an arm-length away! Always make her work had to get close to you!

And after the first time you have sex with her, do not stop! This is when it gets interesting, this is when you can step up the game and make it even harder for her, if you do this right by rewarding the right behavior from her you can get the most amazing sex of your life! Sex better than you could ever imagine!
Of course if you just want sex, you keep that arm up until you are done and you want to move on to the next girl.

But! There is more to the “Arm-Length Approach”!
If you at this level feel comfortable with your woman, you feel that you can trust her and that her affection for you is now genuine, start giving back, start to shorten the arm you are holding out, let her come closer, open up more to her. Do this slowly enough so she gets used to it, and after a while when you have removed that “blocking arm” completely and you are simply in each others arms, you no longer have to make her do something for you, she will do things for you if you do them for her, you have a relationship that is based on mutual sharing of affection and respect, and you did this without being her trained puppy working hard for biscuits. You did this in the most graceful manners possible, by using Slywalker’s “Arm-Length Approach” don’t forget to put me on your Christmas card list!

Finally I want to share a few stories from personal experience.

First off, how did I screw up things with that girl back in 2002? I was all over her, I did the whole school girl thing, I was not ready for a girl of her beauty, I gave way to much and didn’t get anything back.

A few comments that girls have given me within the past two months:

“All guys fall in love with me after the first dates and can’t get enough of me, why do you have to be the annoying exception? You are like the perfect guy!”

“I really like you, you are not as needy as other guys”

“You are a cocky fucker, but there is something irresistible about you”

“I am way too nice to you, I never buy guys dinner”

“If any other guy behaved like you I would have dumped him ages ago, why are you so special?”

“You are a man, usually I only meet boys”

“You are so sweet to me, and yet you are manly”

“You are doing a great job teasing me, I like it”

Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have for me or about the “Arm-Length Approach”, I’m more than happy to answer them!

SlyWalker later posts this in his defense

Quote :
As much as I agree with all the guys here who choose to believe in love, mutual devotion and sharing etc, (xxxx, xxxx etc) you have to realize that there are different types of relationships and this does NOT cover all of them.

First off to answer xxxx, my longest relationship was 5yrs, it was never a struggle of power, we clicked from the first night, moved in together after 5months and our whole relationship was based on love and mutual respect for each other.

However, this post was aimed for a guy wanting to get it on with ANY girl. See, the relationships without any power struggle and without any issues of this sort are rare, it is not something you can "artificially" create, it has to be there.
The "Arm-Length Approach" is made to win over any girl that you meet in any situation, mostly this should be used to get short term sex partners, that's what most guys who seek out forums like this are looking for anyways.
In the end of my post I presented a way to remove the "Arm-Length" in case feeling are evolved and you wish to build a relationship based on mutual devotion instead of just her devotion.

Of course those kind of relationships where things just "click" instantly are better, and if you are looking for a serious long term relationship, then NO, this theory is not really for you.
When/if I meet a girl that I feel I really want a long term relationship with I don't involve my pick up skills, things like that should be natural.

Have faith people, love comes to those who seek it! And plenty of pointless sex comes to those who master the "Arm-Length Approach"!
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Arms-Length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arms-Length   Arms-Length I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

This is interesting, but it just seems to be a reframing of the "I'm the prize mentality" to me.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Arms-Length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arms-Length   Arms-Length I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 am

Yeah, I agree, this is the "I'm the prize" mentality that's been around, at least on THIS forum, for a while, lol. I've talked about it for some time. But, thanks Hollywood for posting this anyway. Good to see you've found the same thing SOMEWHERE lol.

Now, here's a few "nitpicks" I have:
Quote :

See, most women have to be in control, they have to be in power and on some level dominate every relationship, and this is what I call the struggle of power! Their main weapon they use to win this battle is their sexuality. They know that you want to have sex with them, and if they give you little by little, they can control you. You become their dog that will do tricks for biscuits; the biscuits are things like a peck on the cheek, a compliment, or maybe just a brush on the shoulder. Men are incredibly easy to manipulate. This is why I clench my fist towards the sky and roar: “Pussy has no power over me” I rather live in celibacy than having bitches toy with me!
Well, I personally don't give those little things . . . till AFTER she's fucked me usually, lol. And then, when I DO say them, they are honest, and the girl knows it, because I don't freely give them out just to get into her pants. So, in this respect, pussy has no power over me. Especially when I know there's at least 4 girls (just locally) I could call on literally any time for sex if I wanted to, lol. Then there are others at a distance.
Quote :

Buy her a fancy dinner, provide unnecessary favors for her, buy her gifts, and just simply devote his time to her! So you as you are sitting there reading this post you say to yourself, “I’m a man, I’m a PUA, I don’t let women toy with me” because I’m sure many of you guys reading this just had that thought, and my response is, Really??
Yep, really, lol. I personally don't spend this money on girls, and teach ALL of my students to follow the same path, lol. Not until SHE has earned the right for ME to do that. And, the girls I've been involved with can DEFINITELY testify to this, lol.
Quote :

Ask yourself, are you sure you don’t act like a trained monkey just for a woman’s attention, you buy clothes you wouldn’t normally wear, you act in ways you normally wouldn’t act, you pick up hobbies you don’t like, listen to music you hate, you see movies just because she liked it and you hoped that if you see it with her she will sleep with you? You say no to a night with the guys just because she needs your attention for her self satisfaction? Or have you just simply devoted your own time for her without getting anything back in return?
Ha. Buy clothes I wouldn't normally wear, nope. I've bought one belt, but then again, I do OCCASIONALLY wear belts anyway, lol. I haven't bought a pair of boots someone has been begging me to buy cause I don't normally wear boots, lol. Act in ways I wouldn't normally . . . hahahahaha, now THAT one is really funny. The girls I hang with would laugh at that one as well, lol. Pick hobbies I normally wouldn't? Ha! That one is just as funny. Music I hate? Pffft! Movies I wouldn't normally watch? Hehe. With all of the above, the girl would have a HARD ass time trying to get me to do that.

Guys night out? What's that? LOL. I swear, I don't have time for free nights like that, lol. The girl herself is lucky enough to get time with me, lol.

Quote :

The basic idea of the “Arm-Length Approach” is to not give her as much of you as she wants, so she has to work harder to get you, beautiful girls are never used to this treatment and they will keep working all their tricks and open themselves up more and more, and all you have to do is give a little and take a little back, give HER a few IOIs and then ignore her, if she becomes physical and cuddly, you can literally put that arm out and keep her an arm-length away.
So pretty much, what you are doing is to turn her weakness against her and play exactly the game that she was playing on you. And her weakness is ATTENTION, all beautiful women crave it, I know this is a broad generalization, but it is true! Even if she doesn’t show it and even if she is not aware of it herself it is still true; if she is beautiful she is used to get attention from guys, and if you remove that from her she will feel that she is missing something and she will do anything to get it back!
After I started to use this approach I have seen women open up more and more to get more attention until they literally spread their legs!
Sounds like someone is behind on PUA teachings, lol. They think they came up with this on their own? LMAO. As with the rest of the post.

But again, Hollywood, thanks for your contribution here, man.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Arms-Length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arms-Length   Arms-Length I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 am

"She will start acting like a monkey.."

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arms-Length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arms-Length   Arms-Length I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arms-Length
Page 1 of 1