Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigroman10
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
bigroman10

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen Empty
PostSubject: Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen   Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:15 am

A bunch of PUA's and newbies will be meeting up tonight at the Cat and Fiddle in Hollywood at around 9pm. We are encouraging everyone to come out and join them. It will be a great opportunity to find new wingmen to sarge with and learn new some stuff about women. Hope to see everyone there!!
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen   Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:33 am

Hello and welcome to the forum

I want to ask you to keep in mind rule 6 regarding use of this forum

6. ALL promotion of any type has to have permission granted by the forum administrator.

Looking for wings and or lairs is the purpose of this particular part of the forum, but please do not use it to promote other companies or groups without asking either me, Tripp or Juice first.

I however hope you will take the time to look through our forum and introduce yourself and share your experiences with us!

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/

Attentional All Los Angeles Wingmen
Page 1 of 1