Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BLAiZE
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
BLAiZE

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-03

a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE Empty
PostSubject: a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE   a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi im BLAiZE
I just turned 19 last month which was a very big turning point for me

Im based at a pretty far away country which some of you might have gone to
im in the Philippines specifically Metro Manila

When i was young i was often portrayed as the kid with the looks, by my friends and family. Although as i started grade school i always had that problem where i was the one always held back the one with no friends specifically because of my attitude as i don't fight back at all anyway im sure none of you want to hear that story but i suppose that was where i got my lack of confidence with myself and my extreme shyness

but over the years i had progressed i started to be popular and have a social life but just a bit. really my downfall was self confidence. with that lack comes all different sorts of problems like lack of friends lack of encouragement to make myself the man i want to be all those years of isolation made me never smile as i look through my child photos i was so joyful and always smiling. my friends often think of me as the man with the chicks but little do i have the courage to open a super hot babe. although inch by inch i am trying to solve my problems

each night i look at the mirror and see the potential i had lost the life i wanted to live. and now i hope by learning the art of pick up i may have a chance to change my life just as many of you had done.

im sorry for the awfully long intro

i have been practicing the art of pick up for about 2 months now and things have changed. my friends seem to really like me. im always the energetic guys filled with laughter and jokes but when theres an HB 8-9 that suddenly joins in i go shut stuter and loose my rhythm. although ive got no problems what so ever with 5 and 6s

so this is my story i hope you guys might find helpful the little tidbit of help you guys might find helpful and hope you guys won't find me annoying with my billions of questions

happy new year
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE   a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Welcome to the forums, nice to see more of us Pinoys in the game haha. I'm sure no one will find your questions annoying because at one point we were all in your shoes. Just do a bit of research before asking basic questions. This may be a small forum but its a huge pool of talent. Take in as much as you can but remember to get out there and apply it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE   a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 am

No problem with the intro. The more we know about you, the better.

For instance, you're intimidated by the hotter girls. It's a normal thing, and something that can be changed. It stems basically from the fact that you, deep down, don't feel you are worth them because you don't have enough self worth to raise your own value. Which means you need to find your strengths and weaknesses and realize you do have value.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE   a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

BLAiZE wrote:
with that lack comes all different sorts of problems like lack of friends lack of encouragement to make myself the man i want to be

Welcome to the forums...

The above quote worries me. You need to understand that your always gonna be un-confident and unhappy as long as you think you need other people to validate you and make you who you are.

The only persons opinion that should ultimately matter to you is your own. YOU decide who YOU are, who YOU will be, and how YOU get there.

No one, is going to change you but you...and while outside encouragement is nice and might help...you cannot rely on it. The biggest boost to your growth is going to be your own acceptance of your positive and negative traits, and your own awareness of your change.

Im a good example, 2 years ago i got into PU. My parents still say the same things to me now that they did then that are completely irrelevant because they have a preconceived notion...it will never change regardless of the reality. Once my aunt came into my room while i was studying for school complaining about me playing too many video games and not studying (i hadnt played a video game for months and was doing well in school). I know what the reality is, i validate myself and dismiss the bs other people feel the need to sling.
Back to top Go down
BLAiZE
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
BLAiZE

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE   a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:44 pm

bro you just gave me new light thanks alot man
for that realization.
i should not be a prisoner through the gaze of eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE   a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new year, a new life, a new me, hi im BLAiZE
Page 1 of 1