Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mesa
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
mesa

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:51 pm

My name's Mesa, not sure if you guys use real names, prolly not. Anyway, I haven't been into PU for too long.

I was born and raised in New York, play guitar, have some misc. hobbies involving art and speak fluent Japanese.

The reason I'm joining is because I want to hear stories about AA mostly. I think if I were to go back to America my AA would be close to zero. I'd make a great wing and open sets like crazy for people. So, maybe I'll make some aquantainces here and wing in the summer for someone. As a fun experiment.

Helping newbies and shy guys open sets would be awesome, especailly if something panned out from it. Introduction Icon_smile

mesa
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:17 pm

You said go back to America? I assume you are in Japan right now then, seeing that you speak that language fluently?
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Welcome. I would trade stories with you about Japan. It on my list of countries to see this year or next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1