Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Edison and AA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Thomas Edison and AA Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Edison and AA   Thomas Edison and AA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:52 pm

We are taught it's not good to fail. Failure is taboo. What we don't realize is EVERY successful person has failed, bar none. And usually, the more successful the person is, the more they have also failed.

RockandRollah saw me fail with sets while he was here. He also saw me succeed with sets. Failure is ok. It's to be learned from.

Edison is said to have failed over 10,000 times . . . with just ONE invention.

Do you think, even if in your wildest dreams, that you could possibly fail 10,000 times on your approach? Even if you did, how many women are in this world? Approximately 150 billion or so, right?

Come on, let's put this in perspective here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Thomas Edison and AA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Edison and AA   Thomas Edison and AA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Failure is bittersweet, its like.... chewing on aspirin or a vitamin. Tastes like yuck, yet its good for you, it helps you. I doubt anyone ENJOYS failure, but when I fail I squash the negative feelings and look at the failure to find ways to improve.

I've always been taught, to expect to fail in certain areas in life, theres nothing wrong with it unless I make an honest effort to learn from it, and improve on it.
Back to top Go down

Thomas Edison and AA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: