Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take HER into the equation!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Take HER into the equation! Empty
PostSubject: Take HER into the equation!   Take HER into the equation! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:16 am

Those of you following my Case Study in the Report Section, I had a detailed and long conversation with my old friend and mentor Decibel on the matter, how I realized what I was doing wrong and what it really meant to the community as a whole.

We discussed the matter and he helped me by talking about the matter of Presence, something the community has somewhat sidestepped for a long time. For me it came down to a simple sentence which appeared to me today

Take HER into the equation, how else will you calibrate?

To start with explaining calibration,
The art of pick-up largely comes in the form of calibration: correctly
interpreting the communicated and subcommunicated messages a set is
telegraphing, and altering your game in response from one moment to the
next in order to steer your targets toward seduction. The only way to get
good at calibrating is to spend many many hours in field sharpening your
skill set. With enough practice you will finally 'see the matrix' as PUAs call
it, being able to look upon your interactions and competently control them
where you want them to go.
- The PUA Field Guide

Calibration basically means picking up on Body Language, subtle hints and cues that help you steer off wrong vantage points and towards the right path, taking into account her messages, verbal and non verbal and gauging what is having an effect and what is not.
However her Presence is something we don't always take into account.

By her Presence, I mean her inner self, her demeanor and spirit. What we gauge from a target is her outer signals, how she responds to our attempts and gambits, but we often fail to take into account her; upbringing, wants, needs, social inhibitions, emotional needs and her presence

Let's take my case as an example, we have a girl who has been dropping me hints for weeks, that her value is less(again, value not being about worth), her need for being held, for being cuddled, her want to be romanced and from studying her interaction, her utter innocence.

Versus another target of mine, who is adventurous, spontaneous, wild, energetic and sexual.

My usual approach consists of cocky/funny, value game, banter, kino, sexualizing, kissing and hopefully laying or setting up a Day2 for laying.
This approach has thrown Target 1 off, bouncing off her Presence! However target 2 has eaten it up, ending in my lap within moments and eventually laying her the next day.

Calibrating against subtle hints and cues works well off target 2, but target 1 shows less hints, she sidesteps most advances by shrugging them off and blowing you off, her presence doesn't mix well with mine.

What is the solution?

Calibration needs to take into account her presence of being, by lowering my value and showing her a more deeper emotional connection, I can draw her closer and continue working my game from there.

Remember to take matters of the 'soul' into the equation, or how else will you calibrate?
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Take HER into the equation!   Take HER into the equation! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 am

First off, I want to say that my brother your insight of the fucking game is envious. Sheit, that post gave me goosebumps, and dare I say a subtle hard on, lmao.

It's exactly what you have said that will take game to the gawd damn statosphere. By all means acknowledge that she is a human being, not a potential conquest. A person that you genuinely want to know and be around for a time being. Once this established the physical will be easy pickings.

Cro, tell me more of this elaborate game you have in that arsenal. I may need to jump back in the single's world. Free Tiger woods.

peace,love and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Take HER into the equation!   Take HER into the equation! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Well bro, I've stopped looking at women as a conquest for a long time now, but I only now just realized that her emotional needs need to be taken into the equation as well. I can't just apply my own emotional frame on the interaction and calibrate to her external signals, but her INTERNAL signals as well. But those can be hard to see my brother!

This is somewhat new to me this mindset, and I intend to try it out now, I am already working on this girl I lost a few weeks ago and am slowly but surely reeling her back in with being super nice and considerate...(wow that's a change to my usual frame) but it's working, and I like this girl so I will do my best not to lead her on either or create a frame of Hollywood romance either, since I tend not to stick around too long, but sometimes creating an emotional connection to a woman and keeping her around as a fuckbuddy with emotional strings, however not romantical can be great
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take HER into the equation!   Take HER into the equation! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take HER into the equation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: