Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you like latina women,you should read this...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-24

If you like latina women,you should read this... Empty
PostSubject: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:10 am

LATIN WOMEN MENTALITY by Sandros

Edited for better comprehension. updated version of this article Edited for better comprehension.

NOTE:
I come from a background of hispanic family, Im not into the whole latin shabang Im more open minded with all race and cultures, thats the type of mentality living in new york has given me.
The Latin women mentality is different..I wrote about it awhile back after analyzing notes and interactions with latin women, freinds and even my relationship with my ex wife to my friend from seattle just wanting latin women and not white. I guess thats a reason we became good friends , we never fought over a girl to open a set.lol

I can tell you about Latin women...

They are more attracted to white men or of other race than latin men.

With latin men they play the role of the latin woman...with other race like with white men or foreigner, they act like the perfect submissive wife rather than loudmouth controling maniac with latin man.

They react differently to someone that is latin , unless its a family setup..etc.

Yes, still to this day this is still in practice in latin family, they try to hook up with a friend of the family.
This causes the latin women to play courtship, and "courtship ala latin" , this is hardwired since she was a little girl that the guy should bring mariachi and writes her poems without even sleeping with her....

For an unexperienced guy or AFC ,courtship with a latina woman is investing heavily on her, not good for sleeping with her.

like any other girl the earlier you get them to bed the more control you have, advantage is they are super jealous and easily protective.Think two hookers in costa rica fighting for the american guy.lol

Latin man are usually bossy and are raised seeing machista works well with latin women..its in our system to do so like the maddona whore complex and cheat on latin women...

This is PRIMAL ATTRACTION which the latina women are more reactively drawn than talk talk talk.'If she is low self esteem throw in some dominance like CF and kino.Also dont really care about her, communicate with her but dont show too much interest.Latina women are less independent raised in a culture where they have to be sure they secure their man. caucasian women arent like this.
You will get more LMRs and mindgames taught by their mother as in culture raised, the exception is the american raised open minded hip latina, but still they hold back more.

So the latin women dont trust latin men...they also dont feel attraction for a passive latin man.Unless its for provider to have him invest in her to be sure he is in love with her.

They see their moms not happy with their latin man, so the latin woman will see herself in that future as a house slave or dependent on their man, thats part of overall culture.

Modern latin women get away from it by hooking up with non- latin men.
They try to avoid ending up like their mom or ancestors...they rather marry non-latin rich older men.that way the man treats her different, I guess they value the non-latin guy's needy behavoiur attractive than a latin needy guy.

Woman like raquel welch are half south american with italian.

Thats the mentality where I grew up seeing latin women see better men are foreigners than latin man that will force her to be a woman and requiere her to be in the kitchen,take care of kids etc...

models in south america are usually end up with non-latin men.

Im attracted to european women and american women.

White girls are hot, blondes or red hair are very attractive and pale....green eyes or blue eyes
I like thickys...like with an accent either tennessee or british austrailian type ..girls from boston are beautiful and cool. I get hit on by them all the time...they think I was a WWE wrestler... ask entropy.

Latin women belong to non latin men cause latin women know that non latin men will treat her differently.
Latin women are close to their mothers and they are raised to control men...most latin women have 2 sides to them...

I do pickup ,I use frames and I like to be honest and straightforward with the woman Im with.

American and europeans respond well to this and appreciate this...latin women don't, they have this programming , madonna whore complex not to be confused with latin good girl. I think that fucks up dynamics of a lasting relationship. I see this in my own family and other latin family..where the woman does shit behind the latin husbands back, starts from lying habit to either spending money or even cheating.

Latin women aren't made to be honest with them,

they want drama , to be circle of the man's social circle to make the man depend on her...its manipulative but they want to assure that they got him.

Think about a girl in the hood,who is looking for a guy to take her away to a world
She imagine she'd be happy in.

Use that analogy to your benefit to game a latin girl,
the more different you are from her and show you are High value..the more attracted she will be to you...they respond well to jealousy and social proof, its common for them to obsess over their man and fight for him.There's hardly any need to game if you have this down.

Most latin women are materialistas.
(perfect example is Glen Rice hot ex wife Chritina Rice, cheats on him ,she lets him catch her in the act of cheating, takes half his money and ruins his NBA career)

They are able to be flexible with a non latin man to have sex same night and have sexual adventures than with a latin guy, with a latin guy they are forced to play courtship, its something they can't avoid doing, its hardwired so they dont feel used like a slut. With another guy that isnt latin, For her in her mind....IT DOESNT COUNT!

Good thing is latin women do treat men of other race better than their own.

just come to miami and see for yourself.lol

Cheers guys

-sandros

PS: I heard asian are of similar but that asian women know how dominant asian men are so they themselves outside of their family culture seek non asian men as withdrawl from their cultural programing.

Last edited by sandros on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : over 2,000 reads)
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Ahh, I was wondering . . . until I saw the end . . . Latin women treat non-Latin men better than they treat Latin men. I was thinking, "why would we want a Latin woman after all this?" Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:17 am

I love latina women. They are so enticing. Thanks for the article. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 am

Latinas, Asians, African-Americans, Europeans.....

They're all pink inside.
Back to top Go down
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 am

I love them too...yes they are pink.

this info is important when entereing in a relationship with them.

in relationship or courtship is choosing depending on the way they were raised and the mentality behind it , thats how you 'll know if she is good for LTR or FB.

you know this , is like a pimp knowing how to control his women and get his money.

For me personally , Im not into Latina's for LTR. yes for a FB or social proof ! Smile

they are HOT and When I go out to store and do eye contact test for sexuality, I get better response from latin women than other types, to the extreme of her keeping it and me getting AI.

All I can say is that this is a guide to spike your game if latin women are your type.
modify your DHV's, build rapport with story about a female friend that you know dates guys of your ethinicity in a positive light.

It depends how you see it bro...as an advantage or a loss.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 am

Great artical, not too many Latinas in England for me though, but from what I've seen they can bee very wild and passionate.

It's true what you were saying about Asian women as well. My Chinese ex was telling me that Asian men are too dominant and don't make love like they care. She also told me the Chinese girls secret "we all secretly crave white cock".
Back to top Go down
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:06 am

randy1random wrote:
Great artical, not too many Latinas in England for me though, but from what I've seen they can bee very wild and passionate.

It's true what you were saying about Asian women as well. My Chinese ex was telling me that Asian men are too dominant and don't make love like they care. She also told me the Chinese girls secret "we all secretly crave white cock".

you should consider traveling here to the US.

girls here love british accent, In miami, you can do an AI opener or low investment openers work like a charm.

New York works in same night lay venues or places where locals hang out by meatpacking district.

I had a period where I did fake british accent and I got caught by a girl who knew a friend of mine yet she was turn on by it cause she was drunk...LOL
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:13 am

I know! It works on Canadians as well. I wish I had the funds to go to the US atm. I'm sort of seeing a girl from Vermont at the moment, but she's got a boyfriend back home.
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:29 am

randy1random wrote:
"we all secretly crave white cock".

ROFLMAO.

To be honest I haven't had issues with ANY races (not in America or Bahrain anyway). Most people have to ask what I am anyway haha. When I was living in LA most of the women I ended up with were either Asian or latinas
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:49 am

Lucky guy! Still only the one Asian for me.
Back to top Go down
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:55 am

I updated this GEM. over 2,000 viewed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you like latina women,you should read this...   If you like latina women,you should read this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you like latina women,you should read this...
Page 1 of 1