Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sandros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-24

sandros Empty
PostSubject: sandros   sandros I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 am

hey guys im sandros ...
Im of south american decent, i lived in nyc for like 5 years then moved to miami.
I like white women, and Im bored with latin women and their mentality. I wrote about it.

I got into this to get better w women after a divorce...guys like Tripp here and Jsmooth helped me along the way.

Met alot of cool PUA's as well. Awaken and others....

I love daygame.

My main interest is about Relationships and keeping your game sharp and improving after youve got consistency.

I use attraction routines alot of C&F, break rapport,shifting sands, takeaways ,stories and push pull.

I like to use deep comfort combined with patterns.
I like to use it but it becomes addictive cause of the emotions you feel with the girl...its weird shit.It gets the girl to think you are like the soulmate and you start feeling for her, Im not sure if its needy but she feels it too. Its like "chemistry" but that you've created it. I get a high off that, but I warn you its addictive makes you game to get a hit of that and if you do it on one girl you come off needy, so a rotation is required for it.

I rarely use routines nowadays but they are there for when I need them. After doing it and had success being aware how and when to use it via calibration or being socially aware and congruent to move forward the pickup.

I get AMOGged alot at nightgame.. Im still working on that.lol

Im happy to be back here! sandros Icon_cheers

-sandros
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

sandros Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandros   sandros I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:54 am

Welcome brother! You sound a lot like me, I also love the connection that I can create with women, but you have to make sure not to fool them, might break some hearts when you leave Wink

Looking forward to seeing you contribute
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

sandros Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandros   sandros I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 am

Cro wrote:
Welcome brother! You sound a lot like me, I also love the connection that I can create with women, but you have to make sure not to fool them, might break some hearts when you leave sandros Icon_wink

Looking forward to seeing you contribute

Cool man,Thanks! sandros Icon_smile

I will try not to...Ive had a fucked up one that wanted me just for her and she was seeing other guys. she was an attorney, basically a masculine dominante low self esteem girl who gamed like a guy and was aggresive after I run sexual push pull to avoid LMR. Anyways I did feel a connection with her and bought me dinners spend money on me at first but when she got disrespectful I bailed out.She then chased me down in her 2009 mercedes like in the cops shows.

she text me out of the blue..I ignored couple of times then like 2 months later she texted me saying she missed me alot and I called her later that day
(Im that inexperienced and had an argument with someone else and drunk,last time I drank)
she told me couldnt talk ,was busy with someone at her place.LOL.
i dissed her that she say she thinks about me while she is with someone?
told her off to a point of hitting her insecurities and didnt respond to her texts anymore.

talk about running game on psycologically disturbed women.

then again in halloween she anyways she thinks Im her soulmate tracks me down, i see her , I fuck her and wants me as her BF I tease her for asking me that and dont respond to her request for exclusivity...next day she sends me email that she justs wants me to be her FB ...I rejected her and told her NO! she calls me leaves a voicemail and emails me about some irrevelant issue that Im destroying the "connection" and I cut off contact. she is seeing someone else and wants me to be her exclusive guy, WTF?!

Its like a vicious cycle...Damn I hate it.

I think I fucked up in complying to early based on her whims at that time...
she say i love you alot of times and talked about ,marriage and stuff like that.

I really need to learn more about relationships...this one fucked me up a little but its what i learned out of it.

-s
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

sandros Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandros   sandros I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:02 am

First of all, welcome back!

Now, if you'll kindly follow . . . I've got a couple of comments Wink

sandros wrote:

I will try not to...Ive had a fucked up one that wanted me just for her and she was seeing other guys.
I would've said "Sure, we can see each other. You're seeing other guys, I'll see other girls as well."
Quote :

she text me out of the blue..I ignored couple of times then like 2 months later she texted me saying she missed me alot and I called her later that day
(Im that inexperienced and had an argument with someone else and drunk,last time I drank)
No, THAT'S not inexperience. That's returning an IOI for an IOI. Now, the drinking part, that's another story, lol.
Quote :

she told me couldnt talk ,was busy with someone at her place.LOL.
i dissed her that she say she thinks about me while she is with someone?
told her off to a point of hitting her insecurities and didnt respond to her texts anymore.
What you SHOULD have done is . . . "No hon, you tell me you miss me, etc. So now I'm on the phone with you. Now you'll talk to me. I don't care who else you have there. If you don't talk right now, forget about talking to me anymore."
Quote :

talk about running game on psycologically disturbed women.

then again in halloween she anyways she thinks Im her soulmate tracks me down, i see her , I fuck her and wants me as her BF I tease her for asking me that and dont respond to her request for exclusivity...next day she sends me email that she justs wants me to be her FB ...I rejected her and told her NO!
Should have said "About time you came around. Sure, that's our set up."
Quote :

she calls me leaves a voicemail and emails me about some irrevelant issue that Im destroying the "connection" and I cut off contact. she is seeing someone else and wants me to be her exclusive guy, WTF?!

Its like a vicious cycle...Damn I hate it.

I think I fucked up in complying to early based on her whims at that time...
she say i love you alot of times and talked about ,marriage and stuff like that.

I really need to learn more about relationships...this one fucked me up a little but its what i learned out of it.

-s
Haha. Relationship as in actual, real relationships, aren't easy, bro. But they're worth it, with the right one.

Where are you at right now? Are you wanting a relationship? Wanting fuck buddies? What?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

sandros Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandros   sandros I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:37 am

I sense that all she says you take it as a shit test.

I reacted to her trying to lead and frame the relationship , I thought investing my dick in her when she is seeing other guy wasnt to my convience...I was with her as BFGF it was nt the best but I know she treat me like shit so,I said NO.

Right now, Im thinking starting a rotation of girls , no GF/BF, no dinners.

I use alot of deep comfort and thats why I end up all tied up when Im about to lose a girl.
which is wrong scarcity mentality.

I got scared after this woman wanted me to be her BF and then treated me like shit.

I cant keep up with all shit test drama in a relationship. right now I got to focus on my work and on getting some girls and social circle going here in miami.

I miss nyc, its harder to game there but there are soo many women that out all approcahes you do , you still end up getting laid Wink

I have a sense this psycho attorney woman will text me again to hook up or ask me to be her FB or her BF if she gets bored of that other guy or if she get's lonely. I dont feel its progressive to my game and my life at this point.

I dont want to be reactive so i will just ignore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sandros Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandros   sandros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sandros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: