Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forgotten what it means

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feralchild
AFC
AFC
feralchild

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-01

forgotten what it means Empty
PostSubject: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 am

Hi, some of you will remember from a previous post I have a good friend that I would like to turn into a lover, but having been out of the pulling game for some time I have fogotten many of the skills required to make this happen. Anyway, having read stuff on here, I have been casually building up the kino, whilst being relaxed and having fun. (There is no hurry with this relationship) Well the other day, we were sharing some chocolate raisins, when I poured some into her hand, whilst holding her hand steady (basic non threatening kino) everytime I took her hand she got very excited, giggled, and talked much faster. Should I be reading anything into this reaction? I am fairly sure its not just the raisins Smile

A similar thing happened with another lady friend, who I am not interested in like that, but whom I think has a thing for me. She came over to my house, and I thought well, lets just try a bit of kino here, so I would just occasionally touch her arm for a few seconds, and every time I did she got excited and started talking fasted and giggling. (She also kept throwing in loads of inuendo but thats another story)

So, what should I be thinking? am I just reading something into nothing? I really should stop dithering and make a move shouldn't I, but I am a little concerned about damaging my friendship.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 am

feralchild wrote:

...I really should stop dithering and make a move shouldn't I, but I am a little concerned about damaging my friendship.

You answered you own question, start escalating things and see what happens, youve already seen what a little kino does.

As for your friendship, reality is that if it becomes more then friends, there generally is no going back...you have to decide if you want to live the rest of your life accepting just friends or pursue it and possibly lose her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
feralchild
AFC
AFC
feralchild

PostSubject: Re: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Thank Ka, you know I hate it when I already know the answer, and moreso when I then fail to act upon it, never mind there will be more opportunities. If anyone else has any additional insight I will be pleased to hear it.

Also, I'm not to clever at flirting, anyone got any advice or ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:36 pm

It sounds like you would be well served looking some key information up on these forums, and maybe reading a few of the common PUA books if you havent. That will provide a solid all around general basis.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Flirting will take practice. It's not an automatic thing, but you can get there. Teasing is a big component of it, also push/pull and things like that. However, if you have not read the basic stuff, such as Ka mentioned, you probably don't know what I just said.

The Venusian Arts Handbook/Mystery Method is the best one to start with the gain this information. Rules of The Game is another good basic one, as well as Revelation. Check those out. Plus, I have them in my Vault.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 am

Quick observation pray-tell, why did I read all of feralchild's subsequent posts with a British accent?

Personally, I think you haven't forgotten much about what you have learned. You noticed that the gals are displaying IOI's.

Also, as Ka and LA have pointed out reading material always helps. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
feralchild
AFC
AFC
feralchild

PostSubject: Re: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Quick observation pray-tell, why did I read all of feralchild's subsequent posts with a British accent?

Personally, I think you haven't forgotten much about what you have learned. You noticed that the gals are displaying IOI's.

Also, as Ka and LA have pointed out reading material always helps. Peace,lvoe and succe SS

I suppose I must write with one as well as speak with one Smile

You may be right, the annoying thing is most of what I remember is after the encounter. I just had a look through the ioi list, and spotted most of them during our last encounter. There was constant flicking of the hair, lots of laughing and giggling, restarting conversation when it stopped and more. Now I am annoyed that I didn't attempt to esculate, in fact, I am wondering why I didn't? I am really attracted to this woman, she is showing me ioi's so why arn't I esculating? Dam it I think I know the answer again, but I would love to hear others opinions.

In the mean time, that's it, no more fear of failure, no more poncing around, no more hiding behind excuses, forgotten technique etc etc, from now on when I see her, the esculation begins and continues until I have the outcome I desire. Fortune favours the brave, no guts no glory, who dares wins.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead........

..... Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers forgotten what it means Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgotten what it means   forgotten what it means I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forgotten what it means
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: