Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you deserve it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Do you deserve it? Empty
PostSubject: Do you deserve it?   Do you deserve it? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Do you really feel like you deserve to be happy?

Do you really feel like you deserve to have the girl of your dreams?

Do you really feel like you deserve to live life to it's fullest?

Answer these 3 questions honestly. And know that every single one of us that's successful has asked ourselves those same questions
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Do you deserve it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you deserve it?   Do you deserve it? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Do you really feel like you deserve to be happy?

Do you really feel like you deserve to have the girl of your dreams?

Do you really feel like you deserve to live life to it's fullest?

Answer these 3 questions honestly. And know that every single one of us that's successful has asked ourselves those same questions

Happy, yes defiantly. Of course I'm happy go lucky, laid back by nature, so I'm pretty happy the vast majority of the time, and it doesn't take much to keep me happy.

Girl of my dreams, well, maybe not exactly. But I've been told I have pretty high standards, and I do believe I deserve a girl that meets them. After all, if I can't respect a girl as an equal why bother for anything long term?

Life to the fullest, I think I deserve it, but I'm not really one to take the reigns too far out. I'm just conservative by nature. One of the very few things I would really change about how I live my life is to take stronger control of my social life. Which of course is why I'm here.
Back to top Go down

Do you deserve it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: