Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do I give up on her?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Do I give up on her? Empty
PostSubject: Do I give up on her?   Do I give up on her? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Elle.
I've been spending a lot of time with her, we joke around and smoke together and have fun drinkng and other things. At a party one night I was holding her hand while this other girl was sitting on my lap [other girl's a whore]. Elle says she's not a whore when she's drunk and asks why I'm holding her hand. I say it's because she's not a whore when she's drunk.

I let go to see if she'll still hold on, she doesn't. Eventually I get up to drink some more. The party goes on like it had been before and before we leave she gives me her myspace without me asking for it.

Then I'm hanging out with her yesterday. I sneak up behind her, but apparantly she doesn't like that so I don't do it ever again. We go to this spot, with everyone else, underneath a bridge and smoke.

I wanted to leave early cause I was meeting a friend. So I left. She comes back up to where I was meeting my friend [means nothing because she was going there anyway]. Some jackasses are making fun of her outside. But their jokes are lame and I'm bored, so I jump in and make a few jokes.

Then she's leaving. I run over to give her a hug and one of the guy's yells out "She doesn't want you!!" Then she yells back "He's my best friend." Then I think . o O ( fuck...maybe I shouldn't bother with her anymore).

Then there's Hannah.
She was there one night when I cussed a girl out for telling everyone about this girl who was drunk. She was complaining about the girl who was telling everyone but wasn't doing anything about it.

I actually like Hannah...sucks.
As we're outside smoking she's getting really excited about the conversation with me. And most of the people there were enjoying it because I kept coming up with topic's everyone likes. Then Ben ashes in Hannah's hair. So I take the ash out.

Then I give her a hug before I go inside and she doesn't let go for a while and comes in really close to me. So a few idea's pop into my head that she likes me.

I asked if she wanted to go to this ledge over by the bank. But she says she had to be home soon....

So as I'm inside I decided I didn't feel like being there anymore and leave and see Hannah on the way to where I'm going. She asks me to walk with her so I do. She says she's cold and I'm wearing extra layers so I give her my coat. Then she's flirting with my friend Alex. So I decided I wanted to leave...but she wants me to come along anyway.

So later I asked if she wanted to go to this bridge the next day. She says "Depends on who's coming." I think outloud "That means no." And I'm pretty upset, so I turn and walk away. She calls me to come back, but I don't I just keep walking.

Then I'm thinking I fucked up beyound repair and should get over it and move on. But I'm not sure if it's as bad as I think it is.
Back to top Go down
Ritch
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Do I give up on her?   Do I give up on her? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Sounds to me like your being the nice predictable guy. The girls don't seem to be trying to win you over. Your the prize not her.
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Do I give up on her?   Do I give up on her? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:12 am

Hannah...fuck that.
Elle....fuck that.

Why?
I look for someone kind and caring above all else. Hannah directly flirted with other guys in front of me while making direct eye contact with me. This is pretty cruel. Her knowing that I had an interest in her, already rejecting me earlier, then this. It was at this moment I lost all interest in the girl.

After she said let's just be friends, before the flirting in front of me, I had been treating her as such. I didn't go out of my way to talk to her like I did when I wanted to be more than friends. I just treated her like a friend. Then this happens.

So two days later I run into her. Her friend Sydney asked me for a dollar to buy a coffee. I was bored so I said I'd give her a dollar if she did 100 push-ups. So she does and I give her a dollar. Then Hannah asks me for a Dollar as well. I told her no. She asks why, I tell her she's mean. Then I go inside. She tries to bribe me with a hug, I tell her I don't want a hug from her.

Ever since then she wont stop following me. But I don't like her. How do I make her go away without being an ass?

Elle. I'm not really interested in anymore. She's just, I don't know, different now.

Right now.
I just sat down at a library computer with headphones on, listening to music. There was a cute girl in front of me, so I wrote a note that said "Hi, I'm Nick, do you have myspace." The combination of headphones and being in the library seemed to give me a good reason to write rather than speak. She responds saying no, and asks if I had facebook. So I give her my e-mail. Currently waiting for her to add me.

Then there was the girl we met while trainhopping [the rapid train here in cleveland is easy to sneak onto.]. Me and Josh didn't feel like paying so we were going to train hop. There was a guy I know there who was talking about nonsense, and a very hot girl shows up. So Josh, a natural, opens up and starts talking to her. Then I find a way to pawn the guy off to someone else and start talking to her as well.

She's train hopping too. We're talking about next to nothing. Just subject hopping and she's making eye contact with both of us and licking her lips. And she had to turn around to face us and did such. But we got to our stop and get off the train, Josh said he wasn't worried because he'll run into her again or someone else.

I didn't care because she wasn't my type. But I wanted practice.

Then there's the Girl from the Kiosk [spelling...] in the mall. The one with the natural nail buffer things. I talked to her for a bit since she opened to me to sell me stuff I had no intention of ever buying. Then I tell her my dad lives near her home country after she tells me she's from Isreal. She says I should come visit. So i ask when she gets off work, she said 11... too late for my taste. So I start to walk away, then notice her eye shadow is green. So I say "I like your eye shadow, it's green, most girls wear either blue or purple." She stops me from walking away and says thanks. I didn't know what else to say, and I saw a friend of mine, so I said I had to go, but I'd see her later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I give up on her?   Do I give up on her? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I give up on her?
Page 1 of 1