Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having trouble transitioning?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Having trouble transitioning? Empty
PostSubject: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Are you having trouble transitioning? Thinking you have to make the transition "perfect" or "smooth"?

Remember, women don't operate on "logic". At least not the same "logic" that men usually operate on. So, making the "perfect" or "smooth" transition isn't nearly as important as your "logical" mind wants to think it is.

With a girl, she wants to be engaged, not bored. She wants you to be interesting, plain and simple.

If you've ever heard girl talk, they can "transition" from one subject to another without taking a breath or stopping to let their heart beat. It's basically a stream of consciousness where, if they feel comfortable with the person they are talking to, they just let everything pour out of their mouths. Whatever is in their minds just flows out. There's no system, method, angel, or purpose "logically" to the order of what they are spilling. It's on their minds, at that moment, and they want to talk it out.

So, when you're in the process of pick up, she's not out there thinking . . . "I hope he can perfectly, seamlessly, and smoothly transition from one subject matter to a different subject matter, and hopefully put some kino in their with it as well". PFFFFFT! That's the farthest thought from her mind.

She's listening to see if you're interesting, if you have substance. If you can have an intelligent conversation, whether that be on one subject or multiple subjects.

Your logical mind tells you that you have to make sure the process is perfect and seamless. Her logical mind (think emotional) is looking for substance and depth. She wants to be engaged, not have a bunch of memorized facts regurgitated to her as if you're a robot.

When you are ready to transition, simply . . . move to the new topic that you want to lead her to. Period. Yes, it really IS that simple.

"But what if she wants to know how the last topic or story 'ended'"?

Good! She will let you know she is curious about that. Then . . . she has shown you interest and you can reward that interest by finishing that topic. See, you've just allowed that girl to show you interest. If she's not interested, you will start finding out . . . when you leave that one unfinished.

Just transition. Just do it. Move to that next topic. Move to that next stage of the pick up. Don't be afraid to. Just do it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Tripp brings up a good point, i just got done living with a woman whos a very close friend...and we spent alot of time hanging out her, another girl, and i...and what i found out is...

They DONT transition...trying to follow a conversation with them is less likely then finding the cures for cancer and aids in the same day...

There will literally dozens of times throughout the day when talking to both of them or either of them where theyd start talking about something and it took me a min to realize what it was. Often id have to stop them to figure it out.

One second theyd be talking about the yard, all the sudden they were reminded of that "thing that happened that time", then theyd want to know if i had it with me...

It got to the point where i told them i needed notice when one topic was done and a new one began, and if they didnt start speaking in descriptive terms other then "things" and "stuff" i wouldnt respond...

As Tripp pointed out, the key to conversing with girls is staying interesting. They wont blink if you are on 4 topics in a minute...but they wont stick around if your not keeping their interest.

Id actually add to tripps advice and say this...practice switching topics before you are done your point/story...you want to switch topics before they lose interest, not after.

Guys dont work this way, even guys who dont say much finish their point and say what they need to say...a woman will never stay on topic that long, they arent speaking to make a point they are speaking to get attention.
Back to top Go down
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 am

Ka, Tripp - do you have any examples of this? Perhaps a faux conversation how it may go?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 am

Ka, remember the other day wen we talked about . . . oh btw, here's a nickel I just picked up off the ground and we can . . . hey man, would you be a bro and get me a drink?

Seriously . . . that's not exagerrated. In fact, the abrupt changes can be much MORE abrupt than that.

Don't over complicate this.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:03 pm

like add sortof?
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm

LOL...true. I was talking to one of my best friends the other day and all of a sudden she was like, "how did we get to talking about this?!" Conversations should just flow like that. One thing reminds you of another and another and another. It should be easy. No need to over think things. The more you THINK about what to say, the more you'll have nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Ka, remember the other day wen we talked about . . . oh btw, here's a nickel I just picked up off the ground and we can . . . hey man, would you be a bro and get me a drink?

Seriously . . . that's not exagerrated. In fact, the abrupt changes can be much MORE abrupt than that.

Don't over complicate this.

Tripp was too descriptive...it shoulda looked like

"Hey remeber when....o look theres a thing on the place....could you get me one?"

Thats how a girl would put it lol.

The genral idea is that a conversation "flows" when things said remind you of completely different things, and before you finish the first topic you move on to the next. This keeps things interesting, limits how much you get cut off, and lets you keep having something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble transitioning?   Having trouble transitioning? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having trouble transitioning?
Page 1 of 1