Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im CaptainR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainR
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
CaptainR

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Im CaptainR Empty
PostSubject: Im CaptainR   Im CaptainR I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 am

I am CaptainR, and yes I am a captain (fishing vessels in AK). I was introduced to this site and what a PUA is by my lil' bro Rich1.

A little about my background. I am currently 22yo and have only had one gf about a year ago. And to wrap that up, I didn't even see her as a gf, I hate to admit this. But I was working this charter boat and she was the Captains Sister and lived 2min from the boat in a nice condo. I lived 45+min from the boat. I got with her to play around and get more shut eye. I guess I have never really tried to hook up either, except for her. And since this may help to say, feel ashamed, but oh well, I have not been laid yet.

But what I know about myself that I was not confident in myself. I am a guy that can talk to a stranger m/f just about anything, and more so when I worked in uniform. But never could, I say could because I want to change that, talk to a female to open. It should be the same but this F confidence issues mess with me. I am reading a few books right now, my bro showed them to me, and also reading a sht load of this forum.

Since the past week my bro showed me this stuff. I have been really working on my confidence, and AA. 3 nights ago well out with my bro and his friend I tried to open up 2 sets. I was rejected on all. Last night I had a date with this girl I use to work with. I never would have imagined she might have liked me until I read some of the content on this site, AND started talking to her (over the phone). But she ditched at the last min. A week ago this would have shattered me. Now I could care less.

Also Tripp, I will be a vault member here when I get paid in a week.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Im CaptainR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im CaptainR   Im CaptainR I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 am

Welcome Welcome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Im CaptainR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im CaptainR   Im CaptainR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Welcome Welcome!!! Very Happy

Yeah yeah . . . calm your hormones down woman . . . Wink

Haha, thanks for the helping hand though Very Happy

Welcome Captain. Glad the forum has already helped you that much! Very gratifying to me. I know it can help you a ton more as well. I look forward to you growing with us.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

Im CaptainR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im CaptainR   Im CaptainR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im CaptainR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: