Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Holiday Expolits!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-14

My Holiday Expolits! Empty
PostSubject: My Holiday Expolits!   My Holiday Expolits! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 am

Well I've just come back from corfu with the family, and went out every night for 10 days! I tryied to get over my shyness, and talked to everyone one there, the only problem is i only met one english girl over there, who i met at 5 in the morning jus chatting and was hard as alot of the girls didn't speak great english.

But on the 3rd night I was talking to some italians and all of their girls in their group came over to greet me, and asked if i was gay cos i didnt speak to them first, i joked with them saying i was gay and struck a gay pose, and just playing around with them, dancing with them ( at one point grinding with alll three of them couldn't belive my luck!). Then a guy said to me one of the girls liked me, and the other came over saying I had beautiful eyes (got my confidence up) and asked if I had a girlfriend. ( good IOI's?). I Kissed the gorgous one later on in the night. but the bloke who was pretty much translating most of what i said oviously liked the one I was getting with, and said something to her putting her right of me?!? after that she wasn't interested and flirted with him instead? and they left before i got a chance to get their numbers! i was gutted, didn't see them again all holiday!

I opened a girl from norway by the toliets, as she queued up by the mens toliets( girls were packed) and joked sayin was she secretly a man, and danced with her all night, kissing her too, but it was her last night and had to go!

I walked over to the bar on my last night and a gorgous girl opened me smiling saying something in italian, and i said i was english smiled talked to her for a bit, i went to the bar and i walked back past her and she started dancing on me! the only problem is she didn't speak english! and i had to go very soon after to catch my flight! ( 2am and i was fuked off my face haha!)

i opened a lot more girls and rarly being rejected straight away! I've only got through a bit of mystery's method now and dying to learn more so i can build rapport something i lacked on holiday. I think i was very unlucky not to get laid on the holiday! but did so much to my confidence!

The only problem is I did pussy it quite abit! a girl at my pool looked at me all the time on my last day, flaunting her body i was loving it. but they walked past me later in the night with their mum and i talked to their mother abit (them being shy), and didn't ask to to come out with me, i didn't see them again and im kicking my self for it, torub it even more the fit sister turned around to and smiled at me as they walked off! learn from your mistakes i guess!

anyways just wanted to share some my exploits from my holiday!

- ReNeGaDe
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: My Holiday Expolits!   My Holiday Expolits! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

And this is EXACTLY why I say that if you don't open a girl when the window is THERE you're likely to never see her again, so even if you fuck up, it doesn't matter. The only way you ARE likely to see her again is if you're successful, so don't let that window pass!

Other than that, you got multiple kiss closes, so excellent job! You pushed yourself. As long as you keep doing that, you'll move fast!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: My Holiday Expolits!   My Holiday Expolits! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:16 am

I think good job man. You enjoyed yourself and didn't let the obstacles of language force to you succumb to idle by yourself time in a place filled with opportunity and great memories to be had. YOu danced,kissed,flirted,talked and enjoyed the company of lovely women. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Holiday Expolits!   My Holiday Expolits! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Holiday Expolits!
Page 1 of 1