Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm an altruistic Asshole!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

I'm an altruistic Asshole! Empty
PostSubject: I'm an altruistic Asshole!   I'm an altruistic Asshole! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 am

I hate people, but I care about them!
All jokes aside, I'm here to polish up on what I do know.

My main focus is with Jung typology, body language [reading people in general], and pretending I'm psychic.

On the flip side I want to eventually do research for the 16 Jung personality types and make a taylored guide for each. Speaking of such, my most recent accomplish ment I would title " Don't be yourself, exploit yourself.".

My personality type is INTJ. You might be saying "well, what the fuck do those letter's mean." and that answer doesn't matter to much for illistrative purpose. An INTJ is skilled at planning, most don't give a damn what other's think, they're usually creative and unconventional, and have good memories. These are things I'll do natural, thus I exploit them when I'm around people since I'm far better than average in my natural skills. I met a chick and did this while I was around her, I demonstrated without making it obvious I was doing so, that I have a good memory and what benefits can come from it. As I'm joking around with my group of friends and random strangers I naturally don't care what's said about me, and I'm normally a very calm individual. So an insult means little to me, which is also exploited because I don't react, I remain calm.

There is more to it, but I wont go into details till I've worked it out and fine tuned it.

Personally, my main flaw is story summarization and a lack of openers.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

I'm an altruistic Asshole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an altruistic Asshole!   I'm an altruistic Asshole! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Well, I believe I've already welcomed you elsewhere, lol, but this is the first I've seen this post, so welcome again.

Story summarization and lack of openers . . . I can see the story summarization weakness . . . lol Lack of openers? Just takes a bit of imagination Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

I'm an altruistic Asshole!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: