Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do I do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stevo
AFC
AFC
stevo

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-06

What do I do? Empty
PostSubject: What do I do?   What do I do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:27 am

I have a "thing" with this girl that i really like. But she's off and on, some days she's hugging me and touching me constantly and then some days I hug her and dont really get that much kino back and she seems like she would rather just talk with her friends. I though maybe shes just on her period at first, but the last 2 weeks its been like this. Like when I walk with her to her car (I'm in college btw) along with one of her friends, she kinda ignores me and chit chats with her friend. If I'm alone with her she seems really focused on me and will give me a hug and a kiss when she leaves. But today I was so pissed with her talking to her friend and not listning to me, I just kinda walked off to my own car cause I didnt even think she realized i was still walking with her. when she left she turned back and said "Oh are you just leaving me?" (wanting me to give her a hug and kiss goodbye) and I just said "Yeah" and walked to my car.

I dont know if this was the right move... I only see her tommorow and friday and then she's going out of town for the weekend. Should I freeze her out tommorow and make her earn her way back in and initiate conversations with me or should I just put my arm around her and take control and basically ooze confidence then take her to her car and plant one on her and then go. The relationship is still in its early stages so it's nothing serious I just really like her and want to make it work.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

What do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   What do I do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:12 pm

I've It's hard to give you any decent advice without knowing more about the situation but here's what gathered.

So when you're alone she's happy to hug and kiss, it she just isn't comfortable with public dispalys of affection. You should honor this and maybe things will change over time.

There is also the issue of her ignoring you when she's with her friends. This is fine as well we all end up accidently ignoring people from time to time when we're with our friends who we haven't seen for a while. If you want her to talk to you when she's with her friends you're gonna have to put more effort in to involing yourself with the rest of the group. Though if she's just being flat-out rude to you you need to let her know that she has to treat you with respect.

If this continues freezing her out and let her work to get your attention.

How long have you been going out?

Have you only kissed?
Back to top Go down
stevo
AFC
AFC
stevo

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-06

What do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   What do I do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:23 am

going out 1 week

she gave my head at my dorm thats the farthest we've gone
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

What do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   What do I do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:07 pm

OUCH . . .

After 1 week she's . . . wow. And, having given you head but nothing else.

Ok. Game plan. Amp up the attraction . . . while pulling away. It's push/pull on a slightly broader scale. Normally when I talk about push/pull, it's in the immediate interaction. You'd have the push and within seconds the pull or vice versa. In this case, you're gonna tease her, kino her, etc. Do things to amp the attraction . . . then take your eyes off of her and your focus off of her and put them somewhere else. In other words, you do this several times, she should start chasing you, wondering why you're not focused on her. The chase will likely be with body language, so watch for that. If she's bold, or gets really scared, then it will be verbal.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

What do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   What do I do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: