Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This will not raise your value . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

This will not raise your value . . . Empty
PostSubject: This will not raise your value . . .   This will not raise your value . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Contrary to popular belief, this stuff will not raise your value . . .

Quote :

I believe the philosophy of yin and yan is right 9 times out of 10 but I have a little problem with it. If I come up to a group of people guy or girl and I am polite and nice to you then you say,"f*ck off." Like in pua2 to Simeon we're going to be in fight I don't care who you are. I am going to fight you and I may go to jail but opps you want to fight we will fight. My roomate is a big huge italian guy from NY me and him go by the same philosophy. I remember one time we went out hitting on girls etc. some bitch thought it would be a good idea to say fuck you to him. Hey ripped her a new asshole and kicked the shit out of her boyfriend in the middle of the club. Her boyfriend got his ass beat down and my boy took her drink threw it in her face. I didn't feel sorry for her and nothing happened to us. We have lived in xxxxxx since we where little I grew up with the guys that own the bars we play in. My buddies are the bouncers they're all prior service military. My roomate and me are both military guys and we are nice as hell to people but if you f*ck with me well then I'm going to f*ck with you. I will beat your ass in the middle of the club if you push it and I don't apologize for that you can take your political correctness to the next bar with a broken nose. This goes for guys and girls! I won't hit a girl but if you piss me off I will definitly get up in your face and start a fight with you.

P.S. My social circle will make sure if you want to fight you will get more than you can handle. Believe it or not this is socially acceptable where I live.

Quote :

In this case with this girl I got close to her, and ended up liking her. I confronted her boyfriend who she was done with and told him to take a hike. He didn't like it much so I knocked him out, and I went to jail for the night.

Quote :

Now you gentlemen get to read my braggings across this forum and I do brag only here about my success because I love it. I love conquering the hearts of people and being a positive force in peoples lives. It's not proper or smart to express my success in public this seems to be an outlet for me to let you guys in on things I find helpfull.

Seriously . . . do you see why this won't raise your value?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

This will not raise your value . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: This will not raise your value . . .   This will not raise your value . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 am

Eww..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice

This will not raise your value . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: