Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i think that i fucked up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

i think that i fucked up Empty
PostSubject: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:13 am

well when i went on the date on valinties day it was good saw a movie went to back to her dorm and fucked fell asleep seh layed in my arms we got up talked chilled did it a lil in the morning bah lah i went home didnt speak to each other after words till monday when she texted me 1st so i replyed then she stopped then the next day light texting nothing deep and heayvy like b4 vday when she was texting me alot so today feb 18 i think i fucked it all up basicly askin if she liked me if she liked the time we spnet on vday now i feel as if i was the string keeping the cats intrest and after the fact i fucked i got what iw anted and wanted to continue it more i feel as if by askin those questoins taht i was the string that stoped moving and the cat was un interested do yall thing this is true? and waht can i do to get her back on my sack ?
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

PostSubject: Re: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 pm

now i relize where i fucked up the game is never realy over with the chik untill shes still hangs on your sack now is this a lost cause or is there a way for a heroic comeback or has the battel been lost ? but i think one thing will work a complete shut out dont hit her up till she hits me up and even if she does ill just keep light and simple. and if that dont work tiem to move to the next chik haha
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:39 pm

You got what you wanted, then dumped her, in essence. Just like the typical guy does with the typical girl. That's where you fucked up.

A freeze out won't help you at this point. Talk to her openly and honestly. If that doesn't bring her back around, move on.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:49 am

Hobbit, thinks for posting that, that sheit was awesome.
Okay, you had sex with this young lady, and didn't call her the next day. It was V-day and you both wanted to have sex is one option at looking at this scenario. An alternative option is understanding that the communication skillset you should've been implementing from jump with this girl, is acknowledging that you fancy her, want to have sex with her, but it's a casual thing. I'm certain, that being upfront with her is the best way to go about this scenario, after all you aren't a creep. You are different, so go and be different. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 am

Yea Hobbit linked a good post, basically spells out what i was gonna say. Your mistake came after the deal when you started acting insecure about it, asking if she liked you and the time you spent together...if she didnt you'd never have gotten her, she knows you know this so the questions come accross as you being insecure (just seeking validation).

Since your discussing it here, id assume you were looking for more then a lay from the girl, but as Steven Segal says, "Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups"....so, did you just want a lay (or series of lays) or were you looking for some kind of relationship here?

If not, move on and dont bother with her unless she makes it easy.

If you see potential in an ongoing relationship then the move in my opinion is to be very direct, almost caveman like. Just be like "Im not the one nite stand type and i'd like to keep seeing you, but if thats not what your looking for i understand...i just dont have time to deal with smoke and mirrors or games...i think we are past that. So let me know what you think."

Id suggest doing something like this in the most direct form...in person, over the phone, etc. Being direct like this will show your confidence again re-enforcing what she originally thought about you. Not only that it may drop the games from her end and let her know your intentions.

Anyways worst case scenario you learned a lesson you can carry on in the future. Social Dynamics is always in effect, all around you 24/7. People are wired to constantly asess their social bonds, which means you have to keep up all fronts all the time, otherwise they will be seen as just that, a front.
Back to top Go down
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

PostSubject: Re: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 pm

thanks hobit that pretty muched summed up what happned and inow i leanred a good lesson but im not the one to chase so i think im going to jsut let this go. and move tot the next chik but hey id ont see it as a loss i leanred alot from you guys so wehn i run into things lie this in the future i will know what to do. but yea at 1st i thoguth iw anteda relatoinship wiotht her but then i rethought and said NO being single is what i need right now comitient is like a job. by the way any of you have ne links or anythign on social dynamics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think that i fucked up   i think that i fucked up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think that i fucked up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: