Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss close question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Kiss close question Empty
PostSubject: Kiss close question   Kiss close question I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:42 am

Hey guys, I was in my car with this girl today we were talking and joking around and what not.. I think i noticed a few IOIs she touched her hair and stuff. She put on some chapstick and is like this tastes so good tastes like blue jolly rancher im like ive never tasted that one.. Then she was like oh and you never will in a not so serious way.. Was this a green light for a kiss close? Am i dumb for not taking it?
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Kiss close question   Kiss close question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:27 am

It seems like you could have worked that into something, but if you ran right in for a kiss it might have been too much. She was probably just flirting, and my guess would be that diving in without restraint like a hungry dog wouldn't have gotten you far.

I would have twisted it a bit to make her want to demonstrate it to you. For example:

"blue jolly ranchers? you mean the lysol-flavored ones? that sounds terrible!"
"I guess you aren't as creepy as I thought-- and to think, all this time I've thought when you look at me and lick your lips that you just had a strange fetish for guys who look like Brad Pitt"
"I'm going to have to ask you to leave my car. chap stick is a gateway drug... next thing I know you'll be biting the [tie off my neck / shirt off me / etc.]"
Or just simply chuckle a little and say "not gonna work on me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Kiss close question   Kiss close question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Serious IoIs. You should have done something but like Karma said you probably shouldn't go straight in for it. Tease her a little and build some more tension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss close question   Kiss close question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss close question
Page 1 of 1