Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pseudocommunity

Go down 
+3
Ka
Briguy388
L.A. Tripp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:59 am

That's what a lot of people in this community are. They have formed a pseudocommunity. They're not here to help their fellow brothers and sisters. They aren't here to bring TRUE value to anyone else. And when the chips are down, they take off. That's how you know who's true and who's not.

Sure, people can dish grand words and put up a great front. That only gets you so far. In fact, it's not only the fairer sex that picks up the fake fronts. We all do.

For all those that have shown me support in my recent struggles, I thank you very much. That means a lot to me, from each and every one of you. Publicly and privately. Thank you. The struggle isn't over. Far from it for my personal struggles, however the long road can't be my sole focus either. It will be a long road and it's a part of life.

For those of you that are giving true value to each other, I personally give you my great appreciation. Don't stop what you are doing! I know for myself, I have seen, once again, who my true friends and supporters are. Some were no surprise. Some were a big surprise.

I stepped into my favorite club again last night. It was practically dead as far as business goes, but that didn't matter. The people there don't know anything about my recent personal struggles, and they won't know. However, they did show love and they did miss me. And, without me doing a thing, other than being friendly with the hired guns and other staff, I had IOI's coming in. That isn't to brag. I've been through a deep introspection and I stepped back out into the world. That was the result of me stepping back out.

In short . . . I'm back.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:34 am

Sounds like you got your second wind, right on man! I wish you much success this New year.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:19 am

As far as im concerned you never left...but welcome back anyway Wink

No matter how bad things get, it always helps to realize that someone else has it worse. Be thankful that you have not had to go through some of the truely aweful things some other people have gone through. Im not implying your troubles are not bad, only that no matter how bad it gets there are worse things, and during those times its important to see either the value in the negative events or see the contrasted value in what you already have.

Im sure you will come out of these problems ok, so keep your head up.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 pm

On a blimp side note, Tripp we are what our perceptions tend to be. I'm with Ka, I never viewed it as a vacation. If you need more time, no matter life is a beach. We all need time to introspect. HEre's to you and yours, putting in a good word to goddesses and gods and the universe. Just hoping we can all get it right. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:25 am

I never considered you to be gone, but if you say you're back then good. It sounds like you're handling things as well as any guy could be expected to. I'm keeping on hoping for the best for you and your son!
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:32 am

Fortune's look like ludacris
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

Pseudocommunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pseudocommunity   Pseudocommunity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pseudocommunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: