Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AFC Juan
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
AFC Juan

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-14

This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor? Empty
PostSubject: This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor?   This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 am

Hello guys, I would like to introduce myself first of all. I just joined the forums and here is my first post. I am still somewhat new to PUA and I know that the below is pretty hard for a newbie but here goes...

So I started taking salsa lessons and there is a SHB10 salsa instructor there. I am 16 and from a quick chit-chat she told me she was 15(she had to go teach her class)... my question is how do I game this girl?

She is ALWAYS teaching a class, the only chance to talk to her is when she is waiting outside for her ride and I don't have all the time in the world to do that. She is a SHB10 (I talked to these two older guys that are 22 and 30 and they agree she is the most beautiful/hottest girl they have ever seen in their life). She also has even more sleight of hand in terms of value because she is an instructor and I am a student there.

Any tips or advice guys? I don't wanna perceive this as impossible but since time is of the essence and I don't get all the time in the world to talk to her this is gonna be difficult.

Some side details.. I've gone in a few times, been very social saying whats up to everybody. I am THE ONLY guy there her age. Only her and 5 other girls my age there (HB6-8s). I am friendly with all the others. I have been trying not to gawk at her and done alright so far. Before my class(she is still teaching) I just talk with others, laugh and have a good time. I've caught her looking at me a few times(hopefully me and not something behind me xD). I also don't get to come in here too often, only 3 days a week so I cannot stress enough how much time is limited.

On another side note a part of my game I need help on.. I am good looking/ somewhat muscular (I'm getting there but u can tell I work out) and sometimes when I do my C&F I get negative responses(I come as full of myself that kinda vibe). Any tips on this aswell?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor?   This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 pm

When you do talk to her just tell her she seems interesting and you'd like to get to know her outside of class. Get her number.

If you're getting that response, tone down the C & F.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

This is a tough one... gaming your SHB10 salsa instructor?
Page 1 of 1