Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tragedy Forges Glory

Go down 
+2
Ka
Glory
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glory
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Glory

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Tragedy Forges Glory Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy Forges Glory   Tragedy Forges Glory I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Tragedy Forges Glory

Six months an counting. I'll not only be 21, but will have graduated with me degree. An exciting time for this humble, amiable PUA. Confident and easygoing by nature, I like how the Art allows you to manipulate social situations as well as have a more positive prospective. Having more friends and being busy with them, that's what's up.

I spent 25% of my life, 33 dog years, working toward making a life for my fiancé and son. She's a beautiful short and slender brunette with blue eyes. He's a 3 1/2 year old pimp with shorter brown hair and his mom's eyes. I like them better than mine, but I still prefer Hazel. An exact clone of myself, one who will grow up to be average height, with a muscular build. Things were gettin' kinda rocky between us two for a while...

But that bitch fucked up when she broke up with me. I won't delve into specifics, but we will both always know it was her fault. Naw, she didn't cheat, she stopped trying. Not good enough IMO. I figured our son deserved both of us together.

I did my own crazy depression stage for a few weeks. Thought about suicide, punchin' her in her stupid face, and stealing my son.

If it weren't for my main man Fame, I wouldn't be typing this. I was lucky to have a friend help me snap out of it. He told me I didn't need her. When I asked why, he said "There are so many other girls out there. Better ones." At first, I thought this was the whole "There are other fish in the sea" speech. He had the frame of PUA though. When he sees other girls, they're all possible targets. Over the course of a few more weeks he showed me the door to community, and handed me the key.

For about 4 months we have been studying together. From Alpha Male Behavior to Zan's "Way of the Natural". 15GB worth of stuff. In the city we live in, which kinda has it's own subculture, if you have the courage to go up and talk to someone then you're cool. Easy. It's so money around here.

I registered with PAIR. Going to read the post archives for a while. This town is ripe my brothas. And most of the areas popular social life is in one easy to instant-date locale. Think about it.

~Glory~
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Forges Glory   Tragedy Forges Glory I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Welcome, im sure you'll find things around here condusive to your thirst to better yourself...just make sure your doing this for you and your son and not to lash out at her.

It was noble of you to try to make things right for your sons sake, so dont forget that goal. Without a good female figure in his life it will be hard for him to form concepts of how to properly interact with them. Use what you learn and what i see as natural ability and a way with words to help you on the road to making things right for him and for yourself.

With what you learn you will have the tools and the ability to bring, by choice, a strong, positive female examle into your lives. Best of luck...strike that, because luck will not be a factor anymore...simply put, welcome to the beginning of your new, better life!
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Forges Glory   Tragedy Forges Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:48 am

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm in a similar situation. My daughter is 13 months now. The mother dumped me when she became pregnant(I didn't know at the time) . I felt like crap for a few weeks but then I realised I was far better off without her. I did everything for her and got nothing in return. I've met dozens of better girls since and you're going to too.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Forges Glory   Tragedy Forges Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:59 am

Glory, welcome to the forum. Hey man, I've been there myself. I've got a couple of ex-wives and kids with both of them. Yep, I've been through the whole wanting to take the kid, wanting the girl to rot in jail and all that stuff. Totally relate.

Glad your friend Fame pulled you out of that though, because the kid would not have been better off if you had taken that route, trust me.

I haven't been to Boise, but if the town is that ripe, then you're in a good spot, with learning this art and learning how to apply it.

15G's eh? Not bad. I've got about 50G's worth for access . . .

Anyway, as has been said, take a look around our forum, look at the Archives/Reports and everything else too. We've got some great guys AND girls on here to lend you a hand.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Forges Glory   Tragedy Forges Glory I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:31 am

Welcome! Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Forges Glory   Tragedy Forges Glory I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:48 am

I like your style Very Happy I've almost fucked my life with rage plenty of times, but it shows charector that you got so close and held back the temptation. Blue skies bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Forges Glory   Tragedy Forges Glory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragedy Forges Glory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: