Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Opportunities

Go down 
+2
~Meg~
Dradefin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dradefin
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Dradefin

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-04

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am

Hola everyone!

I'm new here, and am looking to improve my game as well. I'm in a slump now after a few unsatisfying dates, and one unfulfilling relationship just recently. Actually I was checking out the dating to relating website, and found it to be really informative. Basically that a lot of women who are teases just need to be ignored by you and that they need you to show that you aren't very interested in them for them to be attracted to you. It's pretty tough to do that when you know what's on your mind and it's practically impossible to hide it from a woman's radar.

I recently got stood up by a woman completely after setting up a date with her. One night, a week after a movie date with her, she called me. I was at work, and returned her call after work. We talked a while on the phone, and I enjoyed the conversation with her. I did some talking, but I also did some listening. I know how to listen, as I work at a call center. We agreed to another date for the next day. I called her at the time I said I would, and left a message with her. She promptly didn't return my call. I texted her not assuming anything but that the date was on, and I mentioned a movie to see at a certain time. No reply. Finally I called her in the evening and left a message asking if she was okay. Lol.

I never called her again, and then like a week and a half later I got a text from her saying "wacha doing?" I replied "Hi, who is this?" I was at my sister's party during this. She didn't reply to this either. Then I texted her a day and a half later and said "oh, hey what's up? I didn't realize that was you." She apologized for the movie "last night." I thought wow! That movie date was supposed to be a while back. I haven't texted or called her for like more than a week. Should I can her and move along? Would it be advisable to just let go of the slack with her and just work on making new opportunities?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 am

Welcome Dradefin!

I would cut her loose. After all, she stood you up and expected you to be there when she felt like it. No way. You deserve to be treated with more respect.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:56 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Hengman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Hengman

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Hola si.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Welcome Dradefin.

I definitely second Meg's advice.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum!

As long as you keep talking to this girl, you will be treated like crap. Plain and simple. In the words of the great Tom Leykis, dump that bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
Dradefin
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Dradefin

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:50 am

Hey, thanks guys for your advice. I definitely will heed. However, what would you guys say to her if she texted you, or called you again. "Hey, how's it going loser?" I mean seriously. That's fucked up what she did, and I wanna' let her know how it feels. I wanna' humiliate her like she did me. Some PUAs say it feels just as great to mind %$#@% a girl like this as it is to @#%$@ her.

It felt really great the other day when I was sarging, and this girl I was sarging almost pulled out a biz card from her purse, but then said "oh, I don't have one." I laughed and said "hmm, you're loss." I just walked away. It felt so empowering. It truly was her loss, because she said she is a web-site designer, and I said I'm looking to upgrade my web-site. I qualified myself by showing her a recent brochure I made for my work. Her hubby was circling around half-amused. I didn't care. Lol...I saw her later at Wal-Mart in passing, and I could see a kind of pout or scowl on her face as she walked by. I hardly even noticed her and her hubby, but then I realized she was that girl I sarged at the mall. I felt like that romantic hero that the woman is pursuing, and her obstacle is herself and her hubby. Lol.

Needless to say, I'm getting jaded by all the tactics women are using to $%#@ my mind. I feel like I'm becoming less tolerant, and more of a jerk with women. I feel justified. It baffles me to no end that some women simply cannot accept love, and they need negative behavior to feel attracted. I have just lost respect for those type of women. I just think "yeah, you're right, you are a loser." Why should I be their psychotherapist and convince them otherwise?

Thanks again you guys!
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:37 am

To answer your question, I'd ignore it. Her text to you is an order: "pay attention to me." Will you obey, or will you show her, by ignoring her, that you don't need to obey.

The thing is, every person is manageable. Some are the type to take advantage of you, if you let them, but even they are manageable. But with this one, who has demonstrated to you on more than one occasion that she is the manipulative type, doesn't get any more of your time. Take it for what it is: you had the chance at one point, but that time is long gone. Learn from that but do not continue to waste time with the same girl.

Don't worry so much about the tactics women employ to overpower you; after all, you don't even need to learn how to counter these if you take charge of the situation from the start. Women aren't inherently evil, but, much like men, they have no clue what they want. Some of them grow up to be little Estellas, but even still, those are manageable. The reactionary, isolationist viewpoint one develops from being beaten up over and over doesn't make you better at getting women. Instead, it makes you better at dealing with losing women. What you need to do-- what you are here to do-- is learn how to handle a woman from day one so that she can and does accept what you give her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
Sponsored content

New Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opportunities   New Opportunities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Opportunities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: