Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!

Go down 
+2
Ka
Briguy388
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:38 am

Beware; this can hurt you as well as it can fix you. Everyone has a different level of social savvy, even if they don’t know why.

I’ve learned a lot from social dynamics. Through many different sources and theories, from several people, books, forums, and most importantly out in the real world; I’ve learned how personal it had to be for me to get it. I literally had to take two steps back when I got into this.

I was always a good-looking guy and did not figure it out until my divorce. You see I got married at 18 and was brought up to be pretty loyal. When I got divorced though, I started going out, dating on the Internet, and trying to hook up, just to see if I still had “IT”. The problem was I had no knowledge of what “IT” was. I naturally had a lot of alpha characteristics and other positive ones that helped me get laid, but I had no idea of why or how. I also had no idea on why I would get shot down, or that there were solutions to a lot of the problems I was going through in life an in pick up.

Looking back I see how I’ve grown in the past 3 years, I like who I am now and even though there are quite a few thing I’m not proud of, its made me who I am. Much of the knowledge I acquired through pick up, helped me recognize my short comings and make me an overall better person. Knowledge is power.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that even though I wasn’t the guy who never kissed a girl, I still had to start from the beginning to be able to put all of this together, make the connection. I literally went from being charming to an obnoxious hot head, and then a homosexual, etc… I prematurely negged before I new what it was all about, I have a couple of really funny stories, my game took a lot of trial and error.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:22 am

I used to get by on a few alpha traits, brute force, sheer dumb luck, and trial and more error...still i like you wasnt doing all to bad for myself at one point.

Life took a turn for me and after a few years i decided it was time to set things in order, and i feel like i have started at square one...but this time i know im going in the right direction...now when i meet a girl and things work out it wont be luck or any of the above.
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Ka wrote:
...but this time i know im going in the right direction...now when i meet a girl and things work out it wont be luck or any of the above.

Now when you meet a girl, it will be because you choose to, because you are a man who is intriguing, socially intelligent, and there are so many who are not. You are unique.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Funny thing is even though i feel like i am not "acheiving" as much with respect to women as i had many years back...the potential is so much greater then it ever had been.

And your right, this time around i am in the power position. Its an empowering and intriguing place to be. What i have learned in the last year has helped me in so many aspects of life that if things never chaned with regards to women id be happy anyways, but knowing i have the tools to pick and chose...well it doesnt get any better.
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Pick up pushed my comfort zone and in that, just like lifting wieghts or anything else, when you push yourself you get stronger. My comfort threshhold grew and when the people I knew accepted the changes in a positive way it reassured me, it made me see my potential. I started doing more of whats for me, seeing who the real me is.

I agree, it doesn't get any better and the best part about it is, you positively influence the people around you.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Obviously I also relate to what you guys are saying. However, I may be one of the few or only one that could say I didn't take a step or two or three back when I started . . . because I think I was already at the bottom.

Sure, I had some past success and stuff myself, but then life has a tendency to pull the rug out from under you, which is where I was, big time.

But, the end result of being involved in this community has been great.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:44 pm

I did okish before I got into the game and I did take a few steps back before I started to make progress aswell but I knew I was on the right track. It's just like chess if you try out a different stratergy th first few times you do it you're not going to do as well as using a stratergy you're familiar with.
Back to top Go down
RazorsEdge
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
RazorsEdge

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:19 pm

I agree with Tripp. When you start at the absolute AFC bottom, there's nowhere to go but up! Smile
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum RazorsEdge.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:03 am

So it seems we share similar experiences. One the factors that forced me to learn about the venusian arts was because of the success and flameouts I was having with the young ladies. I was pretty charming, and I got laid because of that. Then there were times where I thought I did the charming thing, and ended up flaming out. That in itself caused me to look at what was taking place,and try to establish a more consistent approach, hence venusian arts. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!   BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEWARE THIS CAN HURT YOU BEFORE IT HELPS!!
Page 1 of 1