Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Have Arrived

Go down 
+2
L.A. Tripp
RoyaltyInExile
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-27

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 am

Hey Everyone,

I just joined this forum a few minutes ago. I'm here because I met L.A. Tripp somewhere else on the internet and since I consider him a friend, and am interested in learning how to be more successful in my social interactions, especially with women, I joined to see what people I would meet here and what knowledge I could gain by frequenting this site.

I want to overcome my anxieties, especially my anxiety that arises when I try to get a woman to be attracted to me.

A little bit about me: I am a heavy metal guitarist in the process of forming my own band, as well as looking for bands to join, if an especially good opportunity where to arise. I have long hair and like to dress the part of a heavy metal guitar player. I teach guitar lessons to make ends meet while I pursue my goal of making a living playing the music I write and selling CDs of my music.

I love women! I'm not interested in one night stands though or what a friend of mine calls "cheap, meaningless sex." I am attempting to find a girlfriend. The qualities that I look for in a woman are the ability to make me feel like I'm on top of the world when I'm in her presence, kindness, honesty, loyalty, the ability to make intellectually interesting conversation, integrity, having some things in common (if she has a similar taste in music that would be great), and enough physical beauty that I can be physically attracted to her. She does not need to be beautiful in the eyes of most people. As long as she looks cute and sexy to me that's great. While a certain amount of physical attraction is necessary for me to want a girl to be my girlfriend, looks are far from being near the top of my list of priorities. I strongly believe that the importance of physical beauty is far overrated in modern society and seems to be especially overrated within the community of men who call themselves "Pick Up Artists." beauty fades in time, and is only skin deep. A strong character, personality, and intellect contain many various aspects which not only don't fade with time but often become stronger with time and as a relationship progresses. These are the things that truly matter in life. It is sad how superficial our present day society is.

I enjoy spirited, intellectual debates and exchanging knowledge about the art of seduction and exchanging knowledge about the best ways to pick up women.

I became interested in this field of knowledge after reading "The Game" about a year and a half ago. I enjoy reading books, listening to music, watching movies - especially film noir and movies that deal with themes of addiction, love, lust, and betrayal. I also love matching Mixed Martial Arts, especially The Ultimate Fighting Championship! the fights are like matches of human chess.

I live in Maryland, very close to Washington D.C. I lived most of my life in Maryland although I lived in Tampa, Florida for four years and I enjoyed it tremendously. especially the fourth year. The first three I was going to The University of South Florida where I earned my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing. I livd the year after graduation in Tampa as well and loved it, but had to move back to Maryland when the company I was working for went out of business and the Tampa economy was bad enough at the time that nobody was hiring in any jobs I was qualified for, so I ended up moving back in with my parents in Maryland. I started hanging out with my best friend from 10th grade when I got back to Maryland, and was the best man at his wedding that fall. I moved into an apartment a few months later and eventually got heavily into the local music scene - famous for it's unique style of "doom metal." I became good friends with the guy who is the vocalist and guitarist for the band Unorthodox.

That pretty much brings me up until now. I've been in Maryland for quite a few years now and still miss Tampa. I may move back there, but right now am planning on recording a 3 song CD in a side project with my friend from Unorthodox and using that as my demo to help me to join a band or , preferably, form my own band. Finally, I don't drink or do drugs. I used to do both and found that the only way to actualize my full potential is to live in a state of maximum awareness. I still love having a good time, but not at the expense of compromising my consciousness and ability to make intelligent decisions. as Ted Nugent states: "Alcohol and drugs compromise one's awareness sure as hell. To make the decision to intentionally lower one's level of awareness, much less his ability to defend himself is intellectually bankrupt!"
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:07 am

Royalty, great to have you here!

Look around, we have a lot of great stuff here, and great people.

We also have a couple of members that live in Florida as well. ~Meg~ and Juice both live down there.

You have already seen that Sandman lives in Philly. Karma and Ka do as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:22 am

Thanks for having me here, Tripp! Looking forward to meeting everyone, especially the Florida people Smile
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:04 am

Did someone say my name? Cool
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 am

RoyaltyInExile wrote:
Looking forward to meeting everyone, especially the Florida people Smile

*sigh* was hoping you would be looking forward to an aussie... Meg is more interesting though Razz
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:18 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Did someone say my name? Cool

Pfffft! Don't get all excited now . . . lol Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:41 am

Hey welcome RoyaltyInExile. Name is Jamie I am from Indiana. If you need anything hit me up..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:32 am

Hi Meg, Mattjacks, and Bigjamiemac!

I've been telling Tripp I was meaning to get back here. I'm glad to see some responses to my icebreaker. I look forward to meeting all of you!
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey Royalty, I didn't see this before. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Karma wrote:
Hey Royalty, I didn't see this before. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you Karma!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have Arrived
Page 1 of 1