Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not day...but not night...it's...

Go down 
+2
Briguy388
LaRockStar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Not day...but not night...it's... Empty
PostSubject: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:35 am

I recently found the biggest, most under-used establishment filled with very attractive women ever...the Bookstore!
It was such a huge deal I called a few people explaining my excitement. I went there going to meet up with a friend (who happens to be female) for some coffee and catch up.

Talk about pre-selection! The cat-dick ration was at least 9:1! All of them were either looking at magazines, laying on the sofa, a few 2-sets were drinking coffee talking. This was all around 8:30 in the evening.

My question is - this doesn't classify as day game, nor night game because its not in a club/bar/lounge. Is this an entirely new set of 'game'?
I'm going to grab up the dating for dummy's book and just start approaching...

Any other suggestions/comments or words of advice to use when approaching in a bookstore?
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 am

I study at Barnes and Noble all the time, its basically day game, but your right, great enviroment, easy to find something to talk about, Easy opening girls there.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:53 am

LOL, man, that is day game. It's the day game environment. And yes, book stores can be good places to meet women, you are right. I live right behind a Barnes and Noble.

Just ditch the AA, use some opener, build attraction and comfort . . . in other words, you know what to do bro. It's just not a fast paced environment like the club, so it's a day game environment. In other words, don't EXPECT a kiss close the night you meet her. It could still happen, so watch for it, just don't EXPECT it. And to think . . . you could kiss among the book shelves . . . how romantic . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:17 am

I have yet to find a hot guy at the bookstore Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:26 am

~Meg~ wrote:

HAHA, well you haven't been to my bookstore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 am

Like, at my college, there are LOTS of hot guys in the library. I like to be the damsel in distress and look for the book at the top shelf and make him stretch to get it for me and other tactics to make him do things for me. I can be quite the crafty gal.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:30 am

~Meg~ wrote:

I've been busy...

Yea the bookstore can be cool, except when 10 of us roll into it like in Nashville lol, then its too many guys.

This is the place for situational or observational openers. Bringing a friend, especially a girl will help a ton.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Please don't become that guy who is seen by all the girls running around with that book, doing it over and over. Be sure to switch it up. Other than that, good luck :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not day...but not night...it's...   Not day...but not night...it's... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not day...but not night...it's...
Page 1 of 1