Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!

Go down 
+4
MattJacks
Juice
Fortunehooks1
JSmooth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! Empty
PostSubject: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:27 pm

Before I start on this rant let's look at what a Neg is defined as by the guy that pretty much invented the term, and uses it regularly.

Neg: Verb, noun: a statement or action made to briefly and without insult disqualify oneself from being perceived as a potential suitor. - Usage: to neg someone, to be negged, to throw negs, to master negging. The Mystery Method Copyright © 2007 St. Martins Press.

Neg: Any gambit that, without insult, disqualifies oneself as a potential suitor. - Mystery Revelation Copyright © 2008

The definition has not changed much in the past year at all. As you can tell a neg is basically a form of false disqualifier that prevents you from being seen as a potential suitor. This way we can come in under the her protection shield (aka bitch shield). When reading the Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into bed when under Neg Theory section you will read something that will say....

"A 10 may get three negs up front in quick succession just for being beautiful, while an 8 gets only one or two." ~ The Mystery Method Copyright © 2007 St. Martins Press.

Let me ask a question...Why the hell are some of you going out there and throwing out tons of negs to these women???? I see field report and post after post that says throw a neg. Hell in some cases a guys is in comfort with a girl and is throwing out a neg. I've personally witness new guys in clubs I go to throwing like 5-10 negs. WTF?!? This is not what you need to be doing at this point. Negging is primarily designed for A2 during the FIRST 5-10 MINUTES of interaction. This is not the only form of false disqualifier that is available to you.

The other thing on this thought is some of you guys so called "negs" are just down right insulting. Keep in mind the definition when making these up. We're just trying to lower her social value a bit not piss her off. When a guy emails me and says, "I have a new neg, what do you think?" I'm placing my head in my hands waiting for them to spit it out.

My first thought was after years of rejection by women, we get some game and we are in control...Insert Evil Laugh...HAHAHAHA. Now we can make them feel like we did so what do we do, we over neg them. Is that the way to get women attracted to us?

SURVEY SAYS: F*$# NO

Basically, when reading a lot of these field reports and posts I see where the girls plays a little hard to get and immediately a lot of you guys are suggesting to each other to neg. As a guy who helps teach this stuff I see lots of students that over neg at first. It's a common mistake. I'm sure other instructors can back me on this as well.

PLEASE STOP NEGGING SO MUCH!

In my in field experience active disinterest is usually enough in most cases. In some cases in the case of a true 10 or true 9 you might have to neg once or twice lightly to disqualify yourself. However, most women that have the bodies of 8, 9, or 10s don't have the mental frame to stand up to my two best negs without getting mad. This is why false disqualifiers "Too bad I'm gay or you'd so be my type..." or "I'm totally not boyfriend material..."as an example is a better way to go. You can accomplish this using disinterested body language as well. There are lots of tools at your disposal.

To conclude this little post. Overnegging is something pretty common amongst you guys on the forum. I write this in order to open your eyes to your mistakes. Some women will put up with this while others you'll blow out and kill your attraction. If you do this please stop and find other tools to use. If you don't then I applaud you for not falling in this trap.

Feel free to start WWIII below.

JON
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:47 am

Thank you Smooth for purporting a stance, that in some of my earlier posts I advocated and still do. I was a victim of dropping insults initially when I started out and I thought were negs. I wound up with no prospects, my other prospects had left because of bad behavior on my end. They did the correct thing. I implore these guys to take your advice because it will only benefit them, and make them(myself included) better social calibrators. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:51 am

Yay! Its mr. smooth back to Smooth it out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 am

Im not starting any wars over this... its true. Allot of people do go out and straight out insult the person they are attracted to. I would be interested to read the other people post and I will.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:44 am

Great post J! I really think the community needs to abandon the usage of negs. They are no good.
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:25 pm

JSmooth wrote:
In my in field experience active disinterest is usually enough in most cases. In some cases in the case of a true 10 or true 9 you might have to neg once or twice lightly to disqualify yourself. However, most women that have the bodies of 8, 9, or 10s don't have the mental frame to stand up to my two best negs without getting mad. This is why false disqualifiers "Too bad I'm gay or you'd so be my type..." or "I'm totally not boyfriend material..."as an example is a better way to go. You can accomplish this using disinterested body language as well. There are lots of tools at your disposal.

Slightly OT here, but what do you think of "Too bad I've got a girlfriend / I'm already in love or you'd so be my type" as a disqualifier? (please don't place your head in your hands! I'm only learning Smile ). I say this because I've tried the "Too bad I'm gay" but it felt really awkward to execute and didn't really yield much results. The "girlfriend" alternative may be dangerous in the long term, but it's slightly less hardcore for beginners like me.

Thanks for the advice in the rest of your post. Fortunately I don't think it's much of a problem for me - I neg little and neg lightly, though this may just be the beginner's lack of courage rather than a matter of any personal wisdom. bom
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Well, as for the gay disqualifier, honestly, not all guys can pull of gay stuff. For instance, I can't. Girls just don't buy it from me at all.

"Too bad I've got a g/f or you'd be so my type" is fine. If you used the "so much in love" one I would be over dramatic with it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:26 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Well, as for the gay disqualifier, honestly, not all guys can pull of gay stuff. For instance, I can't. Girls just don't buy it from me at all.

"Too bad I've got a g/f or you'd be so my type" is fine. If you used the "so much in love" one I would be over dramatic with it.

I agree that not everyone can pull it off. I dress pretty well and have been accused of being gay on more than one occassion with my expressiveness here in the south. It's believable from me.

Whatever false disqualifier you choose to use will work pretty much. The one you mentioned is fine. You can also use...

"You know why you and I wouldn't get along...we're too similar...you wouldn't take my shit...I wouldn't take your shit....what's the fun in that?"

"I'm totally not boyfriend material."
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:58 am

Honestly i rarely neg, unless the girl is really full of herself.

Typically i accomplish the same thing easier by simply bantering with her and busting balls a bit. Occassionally this backfires on me...but its so playful that if i just just move on and dont act as if it was a big deal usually no one else does even when i cross the "line".

I guess essentially i use push pull in place of negs, its not as direct or quick but it acheives the same affect in a more stable way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women!   STOP Negging the Hell Out of Women! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1